New in Northern Kentucky

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Aaron Meade, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Aaron Meade

Aaron Meade New Member

Hola Amigos. I discovered N2 via the Ohio Riders forum when I asked about local track days. I have never ridden on the track, and have just come back to bikes after a 10 year break. Currently riding an '07 FZ6 on the street, but I will be looking to acquire a track bike in the $3K range over the winter. Not quite ready to buy yet, I have to liquidate some other projects that are clogging up my shop, but if I play my cards right I can get ready for 2020. If nothing suitable presents itself I may do a day or three on the FZ.

Any and all pointers appreciated, including heads-up on bikes for sale. I have perused the classifieds here and saw some good deals, so hopefully I can land one when the time comes.

Thanks, hopefully see you at the track in 2020!

TimTheAsian likes this.
  2. TimTheAsian

TimTheAsian Fresh off the Boat Staff Member

Yooooo! Glad to see you post up from OR! It's Tim! Let us know how we can help.

Aaron Meade likes this.
  3. bmart

bmart Control Rider

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you in 2020. Come say hi! #23, old school R6s. Happy to help any way I can.

Aaron Meade likes this.
  4. tdelegram

tdelegram Control Rider

Welcome aboard, definitely post up any questions we all started where you’re at and are willing to help.

Tom

Aaron Meade likes this.
  5. Aaron Meade

Aaron Meade New Member

Thanks for the warm reception! It bodes well for this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimTheAsian likes this.
  6. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

Welcome! The FZ is fun on the track. Also check the wera board classifieds. (www.wera.com, then click BBS along the top)

See you next season!

7. vinny337

vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode! Control Rider

Welcome to N2!