New old guy

matt2212

rmadursk;272331 wrote: Not worried about my age, yet :D

The lid is definitely more than 5 years old (Did I miss that spec in the riders manual?). It is an M2000.

Sounds like my budget is going to be blown :doh: Looks like I might need to be nice to the wife for a much longer time.

Have fun,

Ron
No you didn't miss anything, some race organizations require 5 or less... You will be ok to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducati Pete

rmadursk;272196 wrote: Howdy,

I have been riding 2-wheeled vehicles for over 40 years. Mostly sports oriented but a couple of cruisers and lots of dirt in the younger days.

Just recently picked up another bike and I am looking forward to getting it on the track for familiarization. It is a Sport Touring bike used mostly for commuting but I want to ride it better and more confidently. I am hoping you guys can help me out with that.

Once my suit arrives I'll be making a reservation for PIRC on the 25th. I want to make sure it fits before I commit :)

Have fun,

Ron
HEY Ron from Clarksburg,

I'm Pete in Fairmont. You are going to LOVE Da Beave (PIRC). You think you're an old guy? I'm 50 and ran my first sportbike EVER last August at Summit............AND............ it was also my first track day. You are going to have a BLAST!!!!!

We need to hook up and do some Summit trips too. Jeffeson is an awesome SMALL track and Main it the shit!!! You're going to loveeeeee this.

Later
Pete

Ducati Pete

rmadursk;272331 wrote: Not worried about my age, yet :D

Ron
Do not even think about the age issue.......... just all the fun we have been missing over the last decades will piss you offf more than anything.

One of the CRs at Beave is Cookieman on Sunday........... rich is a youthful 58/59.... cannot remember for sure. Kick ass rider too. Already taught me a bunch at Summit a few weeks ago.

You are in great company.
Pete

dbakerpa

Welcome to nesba from an old -old guy. You will love it. You will also be looking for a track bike soon.

rmadursk

Beaver Run sign up

The suit fits and I am signed up for BeaverRun (PIRC) 5/25.

Looking forward to meeting some 2 wheeled friends.

Ron

Ducati Pete

rmadursk;272990 wrote: The suit fits and I am signed up for BeaverRun (PIRC) 5/25.

Looking forward to meeting some 2 wheeled friends.

Ron

Excellent Ron,

AND welcome to................. Track Crack........ the best addiction a person can have.

Pete