New Rider From Raleigh-Durham-CH

25knots

This is false information.

That is exactly how my two piece suit connects, and has passed tech with EVERY track day org I have ran with (numbering about ten different ones). It is also exactly how far around it zips, about 4 inches centred on the fly of the pants. This is also the only way they sell of the rack suits. For some if us with weird bodies, a two piece suit is the only way it will fit with out going to a full custom suit....

I have crashed in both high and low sides and did not have the issue you claim above.....
This is really helpful. Thanks.

Motofun352

Control Rider
OK...OK...I'll admit I was using my very old AGV as my reference point. Other than right at the zipper, it goes all the way around and is firmly attached to both sides of the leather..be it the pants or the jacket. As a side issue, it is at least as difficult to put on as a one piece suit...you almost have to be double jointed. If that's what you got or that's the only thing that works for you then I'll defer to my superiors. When the addiction really sets the hook deep, I'm sure a custom suit could be made...Barnacle Bill would be a good start. :like: