New Sharkskinz w/New Paintjob: '07/'08 Yamaha R1

D-Swens

Brand New Set of Sharkskinz Bodywork: '07/'08 Yamaha R1

Bodywork is Brand New from Sharkskinz. Will be shipped in original box ect. Was only removed to be professionally painted. Has never been on a bike or out of the paint shop, has been on display as a demo set in the office.

Paint job is a custom mix House of Kolor Blue Pearl to go with stock Yamaha tank. The side panels (removable on this year's sharkskinz) are painted in a House of Kolor Prism Pearl White/Blue. It is an absolutely beautiful color (a rich creamy white that changes colors to blue only in direct sunlight). I don't have the rack to attach everything back together for pictures, but this stuff will look absolutely AWESOME when bolted up together. The pearl white and pearl blue's up against each other compliment each other very well. The quality of paint is equal to or better than any factory AMA bike. I also have the full factory Yamaha decal kit, complete with OEM style Yamaha speedblocks for the upper, sides, and tail and can be installed at the buyer request. This paint/bodywork set will also come with a cut piece of white vinyl for the windshield to complete the front number plate.

Asking $1450 OBO

D-Swens

Upper Sides...

This is the White prism pearl that subtly takes on a blue glow in direct sunlight. It is VERY difficult to photograph, but is absolutely beautiful in person. Look at the leading edge of the piece were it is reflecting some light in the picture to get an idea of what it looks like in person.

D-Swens

Still for sale...

New Price, $1200

Here is some of the custom Vinyl installed, I'll add custom numbers and names for you as well for free...

D-Swens

tapcon;28025 wrote: If you take a payment plan..I'll take them! They look absolutely awesome.
Thanks...we might actually be able to work something out on that, shoot me a PM or gimme a call if you're serious.

D-Swens

Bump...

Price Lowered to $1050!!!

That bodywork retails for about $850...and the pearl paints are a fortune. That means you get a paint job that is better than Bostrom's for free!

D-Swens

Still have this stuff for sale! ...

I actually pulled it off the wall and added two more coats of clearcoat. Aside from looking extra slick and shinny, this stuff will now be really really tough. It has about 6 coats of clear on every part.
asking $900

can deliver to VIR in October...

jcoseboom

plastics

i have seen this set of plastics in person, if you have an r1 you would be crazy not to purchase this perfect set of plastics at a steal:wow::adore:

D-Swens

jcoseboom;85190 wrote: i have seen this set of plastics in person, if you have an r1 you would be crazy not to purchase this perfect set of plastics at a steal:wow::adore:
Thanks Dude...

Still for sale, and still have this set hanging on the wall at the shop, I'd love to hook somebody up with it...can deliver to VIR next weekend

or easily ship anywhere