Newbie Intro

HarryM

Hi All!

My name is Harrison, I go by Harry. I'm 29 and live in Charlotte, NC. Just signed up for my first track day for Sunday 9/2 at CMP, and am extremely excited.

I grew up riding dirt bikes and started riding street about 7 or so years ago. I bought a wrecked 2001 CBR600F4i that I built into a track only bike (still need to button a few things up before Sunday, but that's the racer life) :) It'll be dressed primer grey fairings with "13" in painter's tape.

I'm doing the 2 free intro sessions and if I and the bike are doing well, buying the rest of the day.

I'm looking forward to learning, becoming a better rider, meeting new people, and being able to blast through the gears without having to worry about being pulled over!

Thanks!
Harry

Below is from my wife and I's honeymoon in Santorini where we rented a GS650 to ride on the island.
Santorini.jpg

bmart

Control Rider
Super. I'm in CLT also. Look me at up CMP. #23 on two old R6 models. I'll be in garage 11, I think.

Myers

Control Rider
Welcome Harry!! Wife and I spent our honeymoon in Greece and the Greek islands as well as Santorini ...wish we would have thought of renting a bike!! Nice move and welcome to our playhouse.... Your gonna have a blast sir!

coolestartist

Hello !
Looking to be at NCBIKE on 10/10 with you guys. This will be my 3rd time at NCBIKE. Really love this course. My riding ability is improving...I still have a ways to go. Mostly my body positioning and becoming proficient. Looking forward to the event and meeting more fellow track enthusiast !
:)
Chris