NJMP 10/3-10/5

mpusch

Micah
I am working on going for Monday. Would love to ride lightning but already have plans with the wife for the weekend. I am do for a day off work though.
Hope to see you all there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I can neither confirm or deny that on my one-year anniversary that I was at Pittrace for a track-weekend....No excuses :D

mpusch

Micah
Any involvement with YCRS this time around? Haven't heard anything. The lunchroom class last year by Kyle was really informative.

raineman021

Eric Raine
Let's see if Wyman will still come out for the weekend! Especially after placing 2nd at NJMP earlier this month. Things are cooling down out here in the East, but the weather is still great for the track. :like:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'd love that, but don't have any info about in. Maybe a director knows differently.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Slowride

Well it is official. I will be @ Thunderbolt Monday with 2 friends for a great day of shreading tires. The weather looks perfect so far..
Cant wait. See you all there.

Slowride

Local forecast is calling for partly cloudy and 70°. I live 20 mins from the track so It better not rain. After such a long drive I would be mad...lol
Gonna rain over the weekend but clearing later on Sunday and nice Monday.

Slowride

Oh hell I just looked again and it changed from an hr ago when I looked. NBC10 is calling for morning showers and WeatherBug is calling for sunny and 67° I will take the weatherbug forecast. ..

raineman021

Eric Raine
:eek: Seeing as the "R-word" is my last name, it makes it hard for me to avoid saying it too, haha. But fingers are crossed. Only 4 more days! I find it ironic though that the track names happen to be Lightning and Thunderbolt - just sayin'