NJMP 4/15-16 Roll Call

tdelegram

Control Rider
Where do most pit? first time i am coming to NJMP for a bike track day. If you are not sure or have questions i should be there by 5/6 PM Friday night (Hoping to miss Philly turnpike traffic) swing by introduce yourself and ask any questions. I'll be in a 38 foot toy hauler, black f350, and orange KTM canopy with a couple RC8's underneath it.

Tom

Christopher Smith

I'm in for sunday. Will probably catch the end of Saturday and sleep there that night. Sunday looks nice and warm so I'm totally stoked for this event!

beac83

I'll be around on Sunday. Look for the old guy walking in the pits crying quietly because he no longer has a bike. :)

CBRtist

Saturday was a great kickoff for the season for Steph and I. Despite the cloudy weather it was a great day.

Great to hear Dom. Wish I had caught you and Steph when I rolled over Sunday, but got there later and didn't see you guys. Next time for sure!

Craig..it was great meeting and talking with you on Sunday..where there's will there's is way. Haha, hope to see you there in July. Peace

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
Great to hear Dom. Wish I had caught you and Steph when I rolled over Sunday, but got there later and didn't see you guys. Next time for sure!

Yeah its a shame we didn't cross paths. We will be back down on memorial day and we both have the shakes because that is too long of a wait. Hope to see you soon!