Not Gonna Make it to Summit Point 4/3/2016

kawijay

New to this
It's you and her in the bedroom only....why not. She doesn't have to pose or anything like that. We emailed an artist and ask him to paint his version of a couple being intimate. That's what he came up with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

kawijay

New to this
OK so I have a suit, gloves, boots, helmet, motorcycle, gas can, tent, tools, food, back protector....what else?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Don't forget the key to your your motorcycle!
You mentioned food, don't forget water and an electrolyte replacement like Gatoraid or similar. And a chair. Sunscreen.

kawijay

New to this
I promise not to forget that!!! Thanks guys. See you there! I plan on leaving my ego home....I want to learn! I will have fun....but I am definitely want to leave the track a better rider. I will be at the track once a month this season

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I promise not to forget that!!! Thanks guys. See you there! I plan on leaving my ego home....I want to learn! I will have fun....but I am definitely want to leave the track a better rider. I will be at the track once a month this season

Listen to the CR's, seek feedback from them. They are there to help you reach your goals.

kawijay

New to this
13b04b0e45ba14da5ef04c3be6cec802.jpg
9ea6f33beabf39ed9594c708efebd668.jpg

Think something is trying to keep me from going to the track. This just happened last night in Columbia, Md. Hope it can be fixed by the 5th.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.

Think something is trying to keep me from going to the track. This just happened last night in Columbia, Md. Hope it can be fixed by the 5th.

I can't quite tell from the pictures but it doesn't look that bad. If the bike meets all the safety technicals and is mechanically sound I would say leave it till after the track day is over or just leave it the way it is and make it a dedicated track bike.

borislav

Control Rider

I wouldn't hit the panic button yet, it can be as simple as slightly loose coolant hose clamp or you have to much coolant in your overflow bottle...

tdelegram

Control Rider
I wouldn't hit the panic button yet, it can be as simple as slightly loose coolant hose clamp or you have to much coolant in your overflow bottle...

It could also be the flux capacitor, the stock kawi's tend to be fragile compared to the aftermarket FC's.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
It will be fine. Like Bo said, check ALL your coolant hose clamps. It's not serious, and looks like it's water that hit the front tire and boiled off on the super hot clutch cover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Motofun352

Control Rider
If you can't fix it or don't have the right clamps I just got an Oertreker (sp?)hose clamp set that I'm dying to try out. It takes longer to pull the fairings than to fix a clamp....got water wetter too!

kawijay

New to this
Hey guys.....I have power to the fan but the fan is not coming on. Needs a new fan. They have to order the parts