Other club track days ?

rk97

Katie785;50423 wrote: I used to have a fear that if I came to the track by myself I wouldn't be able to get the bike out of the truck myself.
I worried about that too :) well - not so much the UN-loading, but loading by myself is pretty much impossible. never had an issue finding help.

Sklossmonster

Every legitimate trackday organization has it's good points, unfortunately for them they all suck compared to Nesba :D

Seriously though, I've ridden with several different orgs along the way, and the truth is Nesba is better at just about everything. Sure, every org has a bad day, but in general the overall organization, the trackside support, and the outstanding quality of instruction are what make Nesba the number one trackday organization in America.

Bucky Badger

Sklossmonster;50526 wrote: Every legitimate trackday organization has it's good points, unfortunately for them they all suck compared to Nesba :D

Seriously though, I've ridden with several different orgs along the way, and the truth is Nesba is better at just about everything. Sure, every org has a bad day, but in general the overall organization, the trackside support, and the outstanding quality of instruction are what make Nesba the number one trackday organization in America.
:agree: :D Mr. Skloss is a wise man

RyanITV

Admin
Katie785;50423 wrote: Every club has their ups and downs but I can say that I really love NESBA and that's where I have parked my butt... :)
+1 - I volunteer my time and resources to NESBA (hence the snazzy title); I've dabbled elsewhere, but it's not the same. Great organization, great people - where it's not about the $$ but more focused on the rider.

Ryan

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
RyanITV;50762 wrote: +1 - I volunteer my time and resources to NESBA (hence the snazzy title); I've dabbled elsewhere, but it's not the same. Great organization, great people - where it's not about the $$ but more focused on the rider.

Ryan
"token slow guy" :confused:

:p