PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Damn you guys are harsh, LOL. It's called 24 hour cabbage slaw. It's always a hit at picnics. Cabbage, onions, with a mixture of oil & vinegar, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard poured over. No mayo so it holds up well at bbqs! :) Try it, you'll like it. Or else.:p

HavocCat

Chris
New guy. First track day will be the 30th. Can't wait. Mpusch you found anyone to pair up with yet? Also which direction you coming from?

mpusch

Micah
New guy. First track day will be the 30th. Can't wait. Mpusch you found anyone to pair up with yet? Also which direction you coming from?

Haven't talked to anyone else yet. Coming
from the North up in Buffalo. I'd be happy to meet up at the track with ya. We can pm details if you want.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
I'm signing up for Sunday. I'm running with Moto-series on Saturday then heading straight down for the sunday event. It's been over two years since I have ran with N2 I cant wait!!!

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Well I'm pretty sure Emerson and Shilo are excited for this event. Lol. I guess being early is better than late, but 1 week early is a bit much. :D

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Ok Kids!! It's official, We are doing another BBQ At the Beave!!! I'll bring the Chicken, Coney's (White Hots) and Dogs, Salt Potatoes, Mac Salad and a Grill or Two!!

Who has a Fire Pit to bring? I've got Wood!! ;)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'm really looking forward to this! I have not been to the Beave in a few years. My bike is still being fixed, but I'm coming whether it's ready or not!