PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

CBRtist

I'll bring a cabbage salad.

WTH? Cabbage salad is called COLE SLAW and coincidence that you rolled in with your "cabbage salad" after I mentioned I had a couple tubs of cole slaw to bring? Sheesh lol. I'm not changing what I'm bringing because you one upped me :p

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
WTH? Cabbage salad is called COLE SLAW and coincidence that you rolled in with your "cabbage salad" after I mentioned I had a couple tubs of cole slaw to bring? Sheesh lol. I'm not changing what I'm bringing because you one upped me :p
Oh good you're bringing cole slaw. And what I make isn't cole slaw. And I've decided to bring a dessert instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Oh good you're bringing cole slaw. And what I make isn't cole slaw. And I've decided to bring a dessert instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Judy, you have the recipe for the chicken bites. You could bring that ;-) I'll bring Tacos!

ritelite77

In both days. Last hoorah of the season...gonna take her nice an easy. The last hoorahs of my last two seasons ended with me asphalt surfin on my arse. Though if ur gonna bit it, that's a prime time....if there is such a thing

dsmitty37

I am all signed up for Sunday.. Yay. I havent been to the Beave since 2011. Getting some seat time in before WERA next weekend.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Translate "Chevap" please?

Judy..if I didn't jump on that, Slow Steve was going to be there at some point.

So Steve, I beat ya to the punch. :p

borislav

Control Rider
QUOTE="r6blondie, post: 296538, member: 11327"]Bahahaha call borislav "Chevap" from.now on....[/QUOTE]
Woah girl LOL!!!I think I belong in the sausage group, I can prove it to you! :)
Calling a man cevap kind of insults his manhood so I'm sticking with sausage.
Dave now I know where that cevap came from! LOL

Last edited:

ritelite77

Still haven't received my event registration forms...hope they email em in the next 2hrs before I'm traveling. Anyone else get shorted their forms??

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Is it chevap or cevap? Just trying to figure out if you spell poorly in two different languages :D