PIRC 8/27 & 8/28

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Ill be flying in from Japan Friday night... I can help cook and prepare food. Plz let me know what I can do! Anyone want anything from Japan? Japanese whisky, sake, weird Japanese treats, some seaweed lol???
How about some rare pokemon?

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
pshhhh, pocket change, but its a Hhhhhhhonda, so sorry! :p

Judy, Lots of different kinds of Sake. Here in Okinawa they have a special one called Habu Sake (which they infuse a habu, similar to a viper, into the sake). Different regions have different kinds of Sake.

Wendy, Many differences and cool things. I wish I could bring everything back. I'll bring some interesting treats for everyone to try.

HavocCat

Chris
I was waiting for somebody to start this thread, didn't want to be that guy!:p
Most definitely coming and I'm bringing may "female dog" Slow Steve!:D

We will bring something.

Bo we need to turn some laps together!

4.) IN

7.) What do we need? I'll bring an appetite, hopefully someone brings some spicy pineapple.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Judy, Lots of different kinds of Sake. Here in Okinawa they have a special one called Habu Sake (which they infuse a habu, similar to a viper, into the sake). Different regions have different kinds of Sake.
Hmmm, not feeling adventurous enough to drink viper venom! LOL. Interesting. I'd be interested in trying non-Habu!

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Ill be flying in from Japan Friday night... I can help cook and prepare food. Plz let me know what I can do! Anyone want anything from Japan? Japanese whisky, sake, weird Japanese treats, some seaweed lol???
I'd be interested in some Japanese wiskey please and thank you.