Pirelli Diablo Superbike Slick

j_fuggin_t

I don't know that it would hit the chain and ,with a longer chain then what I have I think it would be ok to clear the swing arm no problem. What worries me on the 200 is the width and the edge of the tire hitting the chain. My main issue is that the chain is a link or two short to even try it. Next chain won't be though and im due. So no I'm not 100% sure. The slick however I've just ran the 180/55 as they don't have a 60 series yet.

Domenic

Does anyone know the exact mm Dimensions of the 200/55/17 pirellis? I want to compare it with the Dunlop slicks.
Thanks

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Domenic,
is there such a thing as a 200/55/17? I know the rear slick was 195/55/17 which is 2011 rubber and 200/60/17 (which I have on my bike) is 2012 rubber...I could be missing something:notsure: I can say you are going to notice the difference more in the front, they stick!

Domenic

Oh sorry. I meant the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP. It comes on the Aprilias and the Panigales. I think it is a 200/55 rear. I wonder what exact diameter it is. So I can get a slick that is close and hopefully still use the Traction Control. (Shane I know you told me so)