PITT Race 20-21 May Thanks N2!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Had an AWESOME TIME this weekend!!!!

That's my favorite track by FAR!

Thanks to Todd and the N2 Staff for such a great weekend.

Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound.

Darrin, Amy, Alex and Ellie (Woof!)

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Good weekend for sure. Taking longer than expected to get back up to pace with the new bike though. :'(

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
That track is sooooo much fun. One of these days the southern members/staff are going to catch wind and make travel plans yearly to come north like we go south to ride........

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Saturday was a great day and Sunday up until 1:25pm was really nice. After that, not so much. Thighs are sore, but it's a good sore. Can't wait until next month to do it all over again!

prplppleatr239

Agreed, it was an awesome weekend. Sunday was great for as long as the weather held out, plenty of open track too.

Only complaint is that my rear tire looked like somebody attacked it with a cheese grater by noon on Saturday, and it got worse after that.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I didnt even ride sunday but appreciated that Pitt's staff adjusted their schedule to allow for the most track time.

MBacker

Speaking of this past weekend - anyone know who (besides Marty) was taking photos near the front straight on Sunday morning? My wife said there was a chick wearing grey that probably got my crash on film near the end of the second novice session on Sunday. I'm all good, bike held up fairly well too - just hoping to see it from another angle since I'm a glutton for punishment and would love to have a picture of my first crash on the wall :)
I was riding a black/tan/red bike, #409

rlong.us

Ron Long
Great weekend, new pavement lived up to expectations. Not even upset about Sunday, only missed a few sessions due to great coordination between N2 & Pitt Crew.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Had an AWESOME TIME this weekend!!!!

That's my favorite track by FAR!

Thanks to Todd and the N2 Staff for such a great weekend.

Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound.

Darrin, Amy, Alex and Ellie (Woof!)
Was good seeing. Wish we could have chatted a bit more

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Sorry we weren't able to come to the garages Sat night. Alex was sick all week (missed 3 days of school) and wasn't quite 100%. He was pretty much running on adrenaline all day.
He passed out on the lower bed in the toy hauler at 7pm and wasn't up until 7:30am Sunday morning.