Prepping for my first season. From East TN.

amsel17

Awesome! I was a helicopter mechanic and worked at MaGee Tyson/AASF#2 for a few years before I joined "the dark side."

Hambone

flynlow69;159602 wrote: nice ride! i wish a few folks would do a "what i'm working on". it'd be cool to see instructions and photos.
Maybe I will do that. I tore the crap out of my bike on my last track day of the season and now I have a winter project.

booboo1

Yep, someone start a winter project thread. Sure it would have a ton of good info from lots of folks. We can all add and take ideas from it.

avizpls

#11-A
Lean.In.;159641 wrote:
Avispls, it was on the bike when I bought it. I may or may not change it depending on if I get around to it but its pretty low on the priority list...ha. If I ever track up north or see you around, Ill be glad to tape it into a different number!
haha just kiddin 11 is the most over used number out there. Turns out its the go-to number if all you have is electrical tape and a tech inspector standing over your shoulder.

TDA

Ya might want to rethink your budget...LOL Once you tasted track crack...it gets spensive :)
Welcome!!

nk140

TDA;159723 wrote: Ya might want to rethink your budget...LOL Once you tasted track crack...it gets spensive :)
Welcome!!
especially if you are riding a s1000;)

I might start my own thread for the winter project that I have.

TDA

nk140;159724 wrote: especially if you are riding a s1000;)

I might start my own thread for the winter project that I have.
Do it...I'm interested in seeing what people are doing. I'm going to be doing a few mods to my bike over the winter too.

nk140

TDA;159731 wrote: Do it...I'm interested in seeing what people are doing. I'm going to be doing a few mods to my bike over the winter too.
Thread started for my winter bike build