putnam

sevenstarscbr

hi everyone, im from terre haute my first track day will be @ putnam park on
5/1 & 5/2 any one else signed up for this? anyway im ready to rip the track up

beac83

The Putnam dates will be my first track days this season. Welcome to NESBA! You are going to have a blast!

Steward

Welcome. I'm a former "Hautian" now living in Bloomington. I'll be there both days. Look for a checkered flag canopy. Stop by and say hello.

Timmay!

Welcome SS! I'll be out there 5/2 myself... feel free to stop by and say hey! #921 white/blue GSXR750 Good first track lcoation... my personal fav so far. Look forward to seeing you there!

rk97

sevenstarscbr;109905 wrote: hi everyone, im from terre haute my first track day will be @ putnam park on
I'll be at Putnam for the first time on 5/1 as well. My season opener. see ya there.

Go fighting engineers!
rose-hulman.jpg

Sklossmonster

Welcome to the party! Putnam was my first day on track on a motorycle as well, it's a great track, and Nesba has a terrific bunch of folks. Plenty of people happy to help.

I'm Marshall, one of the three guys you'll come to know as Turn One Racing. We all started in the Beginner group once, too, and now, among other things, we're also the Nesba trackside vendors and support team.

We bring a full compliment of aftermarket parts and services to the track, as well as offering comprehensive track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs away from the track. Check out our website to learn more about us, or read the Midwest Sticky at the top of the Midwest Forum page.

You're in a great location for race tracks, there are more tracks than you can believe within a day's drive from you. You're in for the ride of your life. Congratulations, and welcome.

It's going to be a great season.

RandyO

sevenstarscbr;109905 wrote: hi everyone, im from terre haute my first track day will be @ putnam park on
forgot to mention... the I think the idea for the first outing is to not let the track rip you up....

Just go out and do not worry about going fast... The guys at NESBA will get you acquainted with the track "line" and the speed will come after that... you better get in shape too... 2 days at Putnam will leave you pretty sore if you are not ready.. (I did the same thing)..

Find one of the control riders on your way out and get some personal 1 on 1... does wonders..

now all you gotta do is wait another month :)

rk97

some guy #2;114614 wrote: rk97, did you got to Rose Hulman?
I did not, but a very good friend of mine played baseball there, and I spent a few weekends at his fraternity house between 2003 and 2005.

I'm actually going to visit him (in Carmel) on Sunday, which is why i'm only riding on Saturday.

Trent1098S

Damn you guys.. and all this talk about Putnam.

I wanna go fast!

(Sure, I get to ride to work tomorrow, but it's so abysmally boring on the street...)

RandyO

rk97;114782 wrote: ^ good thing you've got the world's fastest production street bike for commuting ;)
what he do? dump the Foreman grill? got a Busa? geez talk about turning from the dark side...

:rolleyes: