Racing suit question. Should it be this tight?

Hope all goes well. Am working on suit design to minimize delay if it's a good fit. I didn't realilze turnaround time was so long - 4 to 8 weeks. It's like buying furniture.

Josh says timeline is about the 4 week mark now. My SED is May 13th. This will really be close.

Well there's always renting. :(

Cyclerant, the Mrs. chuckled at your comment.

Reg

dbakerpa

suit

If you have trouble getting into to it pick up an under armor long sleeve shirt. It will help you slip in. YOu should wear it while riding to keep you cool anyway. Also will help you get sweaty arms out of your leather. Not to mention if you crash (ahem... not like I know what that feels like) it will prevent you from rashing so bad as the suit turbo twists around your arm. If you cant get it on with the shirt - and a back protector try a larger size.

Comfortable snug fit with back and chest protector in place. Although not easy I can get in and out of suit alone. Feels good on bike.

Reg

Suit is here! Finished some work on the bike and went for a ride. Tighter fit than the "sample" but my back protector fit underneath w/o issue.

No more renting!

Point

Somewhere between snug and quite snug. It is tighter than the rentals of the same size.
Although I have not tried I don't know if I could fit a chest protection along with my back protector beneath and still breath. When next at the track I'll borrow from the NESBA trailer and try.

If nothing more I have plenty of rea$on to exercise and to watch my weight.

Reg

Watching your weight certainly helps!

My suit was too tight in a few spots but after a couple track days it loosed up to perfect. I imagine the same will happen with you.

Hope to see you on the 16th at VIR brother.

BZ

Had to cancel the 3rd days ago due to possible work conflict but now I don't have to work OT Saturday night so I am strugglng with whether or not to sign back up for Saturday because . . . I want to do the 16th.

Am not registered for the 16 but want to go. Wife is very encouraging. She says the 16th can be part of our vacation fund. She believes if you work hard you can play hard. She's a keeper.

So I am I leaning heavily on signing up for the 16th (too). Going to hop on the eliptical and think . . .

Reg

Keeper for sure:)!

Wives and GF's are who understand are in short supply.

Well, let me know if you are coming out to main brother.

Peace,

BZ

There was room so I did VIR south on Saturday. Without the long straight I used half the gas.

The 16th will probably come down to whether work beckons and I won't know until that week probably Tuesday or Thursday.

The suit has performed well and is slightly loose without the back protector in place. So it looks like after another few days I should be able to wear a chest protect for a snug fit should I desire.

Reg

Blinky

You should do the 16th also, why? because I will be there wooooohoooooo :popcorn:
I would have to say im lucky too, My wife went with me on our anniversary.

Reg:

Someone got a really nice picture of you coming around "the Oak Tree". Your number 99 correct?

Check it out in the South East postings.

Blinky, look forward to meeting you brother.

BZ

Yup 99 that's me. There is another 99 - different group. I would like to get better looking numbers but I ride the bike on the street and I don't want anything permanent or that might damage the bike. So I go with the tape 99's.

To find me it's easier to look for RW&B.

Hey she went with you on your anniversary to the track eh? Hang on to that girl!.

Hope to see you there.

Reg