Rain Policy

riddler

Thanks! On the lever issue.

Now back to bitching at our fearless leaders as they try to please all the people all the time! :D

For the record, I am a long time member #5430... I have never been to a cancelled event. I left blackhawk last year on Sunday after riding one wet session when the lightning came... and missed the afternoon of open track that wasn't too wet. :doh:

condon66

Joe Vital;61060 wrote: Just to be sure, WERA cancelled because of lightening not rain last August.

Summit in the rain is not for me, a wet Beaver however is a whole lot of fun.

NESBA's rain insurance is not the reason I ride with this club. The other members are. And I agree, the club has changed over the last few years-some for the good and some not so good. Overall a day like this past Friday was a great time at the track for me, even though I chose not to ride. I was still at the track with my best buddies telling lies and drinking/stealing beers.
Try that with indoor soccer...
I agree. Wet Beaver really is a lot of fun. :cool:

Sorry. I just couldn't NOT do that.

JohnS

Nesba;61068 wrote:
The new Rain Policy is this:

If we do not roll a wheel on the track and the event is canceled due
to rain, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another NESBA
event. Rain credit is only good for one calendar year from the time
of the cancellation. Credits can be used via your online profile.If we get rained out after an event has started, there will be NO
credits or refunds issued
If you choose not to show up and we ride,
you will not receive any credit. If you choose not to show up and we
cancel the event, you will receive a 100% credit for another NESBA
event, to be used within one calendar year. Credits will be applied to
your account within two weeks of the event. NESBA will ride in the rain and all wet conditions. NESBA reserves the right to adjust this policy at anytime without notice.

So be forward, come prepared to ride in the rain.
well that takes care of that

KneeDragr

Wow, thanks Geoff.

I didnt expect anything after hearing bikes were rolling. Its very gracious of you to offer the 1/2 refund when you were under no obligation to.

Brian Laws

Its Sunday morning at Lightning and the rain is coming down hard. I've already got two boots completey full of water and heading out for our second session. Doyer pulls up with an orange shirt on and goes out for that session. We come in after a good ride, Doyer stays out with the I group. The A group goes out and I am drying my feet. Guess who is out there running laps around everyone. Yea, its Geoff. That crazy bastard stayed out for a full hour and came in with the biggest grin you ever seen.

One Slow RC51

I'll be using my refund towards a rain poncho for my leathers and some waterproof boots and gloves. I have no issue if we will ride in the rain. I would just like to come prepared, the way the manual read before it made it sound like we would not. Either way thanks to the management for coming through and I won't be caught without rain gear again.