RIP Abraham Stacey

Brandon20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man it kills me to type this, but he considered all of us on here as family and I thought everyone who knew him should know.

Abe was killed in a car accident early this morning.

I'm not sure of the details just yet but I think he may have fell asleep at the wheel.

Please pray for his family and friends. Abe was a very good person and i'm sure if you ever met him you already know how good of a guy he was.

I will try and keep this updated as i find out.

Godspeed Abe, you will be missed.

barry38

I'm shocked and saddened to hear this. Abe was one of the funniest guys I've ever met. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

litespeed

OMG... I am stunned and incredibly sad. And we will miss you. We are keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers

stow

This is very sad news. Abe is a great person and will be missed. I will keep his friends and family in my prayers. Godspeed Abe.

croc hunter

We are very shocked and saddened to hear this news. Abe was such a good guy and always had a smile on his face. Our condolences to Abe's family and all loved ones. From The Plimmer Family

buellucifer9s

I saw Abe @ every AMA event this year and he was getting faster and faster. I had to threaten him on several occasions to slow so I can keep up. This truly breaks my heart. My thoughts go to the family, this is very sad news.