Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Lets get ready to have some fun in the South! Weather is looking Awesome! Mid 80's both days. Groups are filling up quick so if you're thinking of riding this weekend, get signed up soon.

Here is a link to the Track Info we have posted on the N2 "Tracks We Ride" section.
http://www.n2td.org/track-days/tracks-we-ride/road-atlanta/

Gates will Open up by 5pm Friday so you can arrive the night before and camp out with us in the Paddock. Also Saturday night between the 2 days we will be hanging out with everyone for an evening of telling lies and taking part in some refreshments. Plan on pulling up a chair and hanging out with us. Its been a while since I've been to RA so it will be nice to meet some new friends.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

jimgl3

i noticed in some photos from April that it appeared to me that no one was parked on the wall. is there any reason for that i need to be aware of, because there is power there that i would like to use if possible...

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Jim, I cannot answer that. I was not there in April to know if we were not allowed there or if it was just that nobody parked there for the event. Maybe someone who was there can answer that question.

borislav

Control Rider
AMA chicane is fun, don't be afraid of it! I must add that there is room only for one bike at atime going through it!

Scorpio

It breaks the rhythm in my opinion. I tried w and w/o and the second option is more fun.

Bye
Fabio

jimgl3

don't say that W word please. or the R word. you need to try it in the Dry. it is a b*tch to get, no doubt, but once you do, the reward is great, like most things you have to work harder for.

jimgl3

it also makes for some interesting photos whenever there are pimps around...
attachment.php

jimgl3

there are Sunoco pumps, but i don't know if they are operational... there is VP for sale in cans at the Chevron, i think it is, just up the road about 1/2 mile.

the electricity is sketchy at best.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Need Some Volunteers to Help with the Air Fence this weekend.

Set Up Friday
Meet at the base of the Bridge at 6pm
Need a few vehicles so if you can unhitch that would be great
Looking to get 3 teams to go out on track

Tear Down Sunday
Meet at the base of the bridge right after the last session around 5:15pm
Also need a few vehicles
Looking for as many folks to lend a hand as possible

Remember that Air Fence keeps all of us safe and your help setting up and tearing down is greatly appreciated by everyone. The goal is no never need it but having it there when it is needed is priceless. Thanks in advance for your help and I will see you at 6pm Friday if not sooner.

Scorpio

Anyone is coming from North GA, Marietta to be more specific? I have a friend that need a ride. He has an R6.

Thanks