Road Atlanta 7/4-7/6/14 Experience

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Great weekend!!!! Thanks to N2 guys!!! WOW!!! What a fast track, I have not been to a track in about 5 years and what a great start. The first day was hard not knowing the lines and my bike on the track. Man it was awesome!!! I started getting the lines down and the speed was faster and faster with each session. Sucked that on Sunday I blew my engine but $h!t happens. Gives me a reason to build it better. LOL!!!

My only complaint: the bikes sat in pit lane for too long. For the guys with slick that is to much time to be sitting still. Other then that it was a great time well organized. I look forward to more track days with the group.

It was an awesome weekend!! The feedback is always welcome and appreciated! There is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd call for each session. If you head to the grid at the 3rd call you should be able to roll right out. I know there were a few delays between 2nd and 3rd call with the crash truck picking up bikes. I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing you next time out!!