Road Atlanta A group videos

eagletangogreen

Hi all! It was great ridding with you guys this past weekend.

Was wondering if anyone took any video of any of the days this past weekend? If so maybe you can post them up!:)

eagletangogreen

some guy #2;218677 wrote: Of your BMW and GSXR, which one did you like the most? Is that your A KWS bike or the B?

I was on the BMW "A" bike on Friday

(She's like a super model, just dont know what her mood going to be :))

I rode the Gsxr1000 K9 on Sat and Sun

(She's like that girl in high school that had a crush on you and was always there for you, would do you favors, would do your homework, you hang out with her, but not sleep with her, she would buy lunch when you forgot your lunch money, always remembered your Bday, loved you even after you did her friends )

nikk777

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;218673 wrote: Im not fast!! Average at best :p
I was tailing him a couple times so he can't be that fast.... :D

You and the dude on the R1 were hauling the mail that one session... I just followed and watched the battle that ensued... front row seats!

dbondsqueak

Domenic, I am the guy on the all blue bike and all blue suit that you come up on in both videos! Cool shots! That was my first time in :a:! Had a blast riding with everyone!

Domenic

dbondsqueak;218898 wrote: Domenic, I am the guy on the all blue bike and all blue suit that you come up on in both videos! Cool shots! That was my first time in :a:! Had a blast riding with everyone!
I am glad you enjoyed the A sessions. You rode very well. But then again I am a sloooooow A rider.
But I make slow look good :)