Road Atlanta A group videos

noobinacan

dbondsqueak;218898 wrote: Domenic, I am the guy on the all blue bike and all blue suit that you come up on in both videos! Cool shots! That was my first time in :a:! Had a blast riding with everyone!
post our Friday video :popcorn:

dbondsqueak

Domenic;218905 wrote: I am glad you enjoyed the A sessions. You rode very well. But then again I am a sloooooow A rider.
But I make slow look good :)
Haha that you did! Thanks, I really appreciate it! I look forward to learning a lot from you guys.

Domenic

bodell;218968 wrote: I show up at 7:49 and you keep me in sight of the camera for a whole lap! Thanks for posting this. I remember that lap because of the guy running off 10 a right in front of me.

You are most welcome. You are a very very fast guy out there. Good luck with the GNF.

bodell

Domenic;219017 wrote: You are most welcome. You are a very very fast guy out there. Good luck with the GNF.
Thanks for the good luck wishes, I will need them. I am not a fast guy by GNF measure. There will be guys doing 29's out there.

some guy #2

I looked up last years RA times for WERA (not the GNF) to see how I'd stack up in the 1000cc novice class. Needless to say I need to drop about 5 seconds to get in the ballpark minus the course layout change.

nikk777

Control Rider
some guy #2;219026 wrote: I looked up last years RA times for WERA (not the GNF) to see how I'd stack up in the 1000cc novice class. Needless to say I need to drop about 5 seconds to get in the ballpark minus the course layout change.
I'm going to need about a 1.32 or maybe less to sweep the novice class national championships I think... We ran 1.33/34's there in June this year in the novice 1000cc class...

A couple AMA guys that I asked say that the ama chicane(what WERA runs) vs. the trackday(what Nesba runs) layout is about the same timewise.... that also depends on how well you navigate the chicane as it is an acquired taste!

some guy #2

I've seen some video's where people run through the dirt and keep on trucking! Good luck at the GNF! Hopefully the track and pits get cleaned up.

bodell

nikk777;219041 wrote: I'm going to need about a 1.32 or maybe less to sweep the novice class national championships I think... We ran 1.33/34's there in June this year in the novice 1000cc class...

A couple AMA guys that I asked say that the ama chicane(what WERA runs) vs. the trackday(what Nesba runs) layout is about the same timewise.... that also depends on how well you navigate the chicane as it is an acquired taste!
I am faster thru the ama chicane. You can get a better drive down the hill I think.

ScottGeorge

418NV;219130 wrote: Before doing this layout I thought it would be faster. Now I think the chicane is the faster track layout.

Here is another video, just tooling around. Geoff May comes past couple laps in. :eek:

http://vimeo.com/30466567
Awesome vid...that was Brad Burns who was with May when he came past you.....great vid!!!!!

Irish01

ScottGeorge;219134 wrote: Awesome vid...that was Brad Burns who was with May when he came past you.....great vid!!!!!
Yup, that kid is going places! Freakin nut and damn talented!

418NV

ScottGeorge;219134 wrote: Awesome vid...that was Brad Burns who was with May when he came past you.....great vid!!!!!
Cool. I wasn't sure who the other guy was but they both were moving.