Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

denbsteph

zenpixel@yahoo.com;302040 wrote: really? not much faith in other orgs? why is that?
do you have personal experience with "other orgs" telling you one thing and then doing another?
do you have personal experience with "other orgs" and their unexplained cancellations? do you have personal experience with "other orgs" keeping your money for weeks and weeks without explanation?
probably not.

yes, maybe the boss of Nesba does have some personal stuff that has taken precedence, but he still has a
responsibility to the members to explain in a timely fashion.

try some "other orgs" mate. they do just as well or better than yours.
The other Org's I have ridden with are not consistent in their ways ie: tech, signing up for the designated day and riders meetings. Websites saying one thing and meaning another. No consistency, NESBA has structure which I like. Some other orgs have called it almost "Militant"....so be it, it's what works for me, I'm comfortable with that. :)

Keeping my money and not fulling their promise? I have not had that issue with NESBA or the other orgs.
I'm not a seer, but to me the riding on the wall for NESBA began last yr. In other threads I have poked the bear to get an answer to a question that everyone is afraid to ask, but whispering on the board in so many words. Sure I have pissed a few people off, but hey, the end result is what matters. Even a few of my friends have said "What the HELL are you doing?" It is what it is........

Check out the thread "Is NCBIKE gonna be cancelled". That TD was not gonna happen, until riders began pummeling the board to drum up support. It didn't hurt that CMP was cancelled a week before either. I'm willing to bet, that TD was not settled until a day out or day of.

Sounds like you gave your money to NESBA this yr and may be in danger of losing a good chunk or all of it. :dunno:

Whatever the big wigs of NESBA have going on, I agree, they do need to give some sort of clarification to the riders. As painful as it may be, NESBA should do right by it's riders.

If the rumors are true about this new org taking shape, I hope I can be accepted into that org with welcome arms, because lord knows, I have poked those bears more than once.

Did I poke the Bear in you?????? :D

Pseudolus

Southerly;302124 wrote: The hyperbole has been running rampant on these threads this week.

That is what happens when the addict has tried to make their purchase, and then starts to doubt that the dealer will deliver.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!:adore:

Meat

FZ1guy;302122 wrote: HJ, really? REALLY? Without an alternative to NESBA the season would be lost? You are in Georgia. Do you ride Road Atlanta? TGPR? Barber? Jennings? Roebling? I won't name names, but there are several large and small groups that you need to know about. You could ride every weekend.

People that usually ride with Nesba ride with Nesba for a reason. I've ridden with a couple of other orgs in the Southeast that aren't bad but I've ridden with one at 2 different tracks that is horrific. And this horrific track org didn't steal my money, change policies, etc. It is riders and the way they were acting (mainly on track) that would keep me from ever riding with them again.

Of the track orgs that I also liked in the Southeast, the riders were safe and they were pretty cool in the pits.

The fun and friends I have in the paddock has a big impact on what org I ride with. If I didn't have so many people that I like seeing and riding with, then it wouldn't matter as much with who I rode with.

denbsteph

Meat;302133 wrote: People that usually ride with Nesba ride with Nesba for a reason. I've ridden with a couple of other orgs in the Southeast that aren't bad but I've ridden with one at 2 different tracks that is horrific. And this horrific track org didn't steal my money, change policies, etc. It is riders and the way they were acting (mainly on track) that would keep me from ever riding with them again.

Of the track orgs that I also liked in the Southeast, the riders were safe and they were pretty cool in the pits.

The fun and friends I have in the paddock has a big impact on what org I ride with. If I didn't have so many people that I like seeing and riding with, then it wouldn't matter as much with who I rode with.
:agree:

z064life

Meat;302133 wrote: People that usually ride with Nesba ride with Nesba for a reason. I've ridden with a couple of other orgs in the Southeast that aren't bad but I've ridden with one at 2 different tracks that is horrific. And this horrific track org didn't steal my money, change policies, etc. It is riders and the way they were acting (mainly on track) that would keep me from ever riding with them again.

As long as you keep that robin blue underarmour, you can pit up and have breakfast with us anytime LOL

Ex. 39

just curious, what org did you ride with that you thought was 'horrific' and what did they do/didnt do that made you come to that conclusion?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
bmrboy;302132 wrote: no !!! I'm not !!!

and who the fu-k are you !!!!!! Why don't you come look me up at the track .......
Mike Grady needs to have a beer and relax. :D

crash675

I hope all goes well for John, he is what us country people call "good people". Im like most of the others here who want to ride and have fun and go home in one piece. NESBA has run great events everytime I've run with them. I have meet some cool guys through nesba as well and hope things will turn out for the best. As for the troll....post count 4..really?:D

imaboa

I'm in so I can figure out where to ride the first weekend of April...Tried to sign up and the prices were all different. Good thing I didn't up and try to sort it out later...

gkotlin

steve gould;302118 wrote: No...nothing like it at all really. What makes you think that?
Gouldilocks!

Whats up brother!

Bust out the popcorn smiley and enjoy the show. I've seen the trailer.

Don't be a stranger.