ROLL CALL: August 2&3 Airfence Fundraiser

Shinobi

Will this be a TBOLT air-fence? Or an air-fence that N2 travels with to use everywhere for people like me that never crash : )

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

borislav

Control Rider
Will this be a TBOLT air-fence? Or an air-fence that N2 travels with to use everywhere for people like me that never crash : )

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Air fence that is purchased by money from fundraising event at that track stays there!
By the way did you ever see how big is one section of it? It would take a couple of tractor trailers to move everything...

Bo

Shinobi

Air fence that is purchased by money from fundraising event at that track stays there!
By the way did you ever see how big is one section of it? It would take a couple of tractor trailers to move everything...

Bo

lol True Boris ......Now I see why Rob was looking for Volunteers to set up the last one .....hopefully I'll meet you on Saturday. I don't believe you came to the last tBolt date.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

borislav

Control Rider
lol True Boris ......Now I see why Rob was looking for Volunteers to set up the last one .....hopefully I'll meet you on Saturday. I don't believe you came to the last tBolt date.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint
You and I will definitely have chance to introduce ourself to each other on August 2/3.Yes you are correct I was not present at last T-bolt day,long story! :-(

LeMisVH

In!
(Will need some help getting a tow around the track, most especially from the banana into fish hook which I just seem to just not get comfortable.)