Roll Call: Barber 25 - 26 August

12v_dub

I will be riding barber on Sunday. See y'all there, (Jacob #22). Can I leave my open trailer with the bike on it there, the night before? I'm hesitant leaving my bike at the hotel's parking lot

wallacew

12v_dub;251713 wrote: I will be riding barber on Sunday. See y'all there, (Jacob #22). Can I leave my open trailer with the bike on it there, the night before? I'm hesitant leaving my bike at the hotel's parking lot
Barber is like fort Knox.

Ruhe52

Guys just a heads up don't jam up the museum parking lot with trailers and such. Park down in the lower and we will get everyone in as soon as we can. 6 is a good bet b ut have had times where we waited longer than that. See you there.

Meat

Ruhe52;251739 wrote: Guys just a heads up don't jam up the museum parking lot with trailers and such. Park down in the lower and we will get everyone in as soon as we can. 6 is a good bet b ut have had times where we waited longer than that. See you there.
Good heads up Mike. I usually park in that lot, opposite the museum Parking lot, when they kick me out of Hooters early. :(

Is that the official parking lot for us to wait in? I've only gotten there too early on one occasion and that is where I parked.

BTW: I won't be there this weekend.

Ruhe52

It's the lot on the left before you get to the museum down the hill gravel lot. Bill should direct you if he doesn't don't park like a band of Pikies in the museum lot.

I'll be down there having a class in how to drink cold beer. Some class supplies may be provided for you.
Sorry you will not be there will miss you and C

Ruhe52;251763 wrote: It's the lot on the left before you get to the museum down the hill gravel lot. Bill should direct you if he doesn't don't park like a band of Pikies in the museum lot.

I'll be down there having a class in how to drink cold beer. Some class supplies may be provided for you.
I haven't even studied!!
any advice?

flagging/riding at CSS was good.
they're doing NOLA next. lmk if anyone is interested in flagging in exchange for track time w/ CSS.

Southerly

Looks like I will be there on Sunday. I have served enough downtime since crashing at RA in June.

Just a reminder for I group riders to watch out for the yellow and black rolling chicane.

Unfortunately I'm out. Our Masonic Lodge is having a Veteran's Appreciation Fundraiser Saturday and I've been "selected" to work that entire day. Hope everybody has a great weekend ~ the weather looks like it will be perfect. Last run at Barber it was about 110 degrees (air) and probably twice that on track!!! Thank the good Lord for perforated leathers and Gatorade!!!

HJ (Team Aprilia)

Saltman

Ruhe52;251763 wrote: It's the lot on the left before you get to the museum down the hill gravel lot. Bill should direct you if he doesn't don't park like a band of Pikies in the museum lot.

Sorry you will not be there will miss you and C
I'm all about taking that class!

Another forum guy phone banging.

Saltman

Weather is looking perfect! I was a little worried watching it 10 days ago and hoping the 60% chance of the bad stuff would dissipate. Worked out perfectly.

88 high
65 low

Can't wait till tomorrow!

wallacew

Saltman;252070 wrote: Weather is looking perfect! I was a little worried watching it 10 days ago and hoping the 60% chance of the bad stuff would dissipate. Worked out perfectly.

88 high
65 low

Can't wait till tomorrow!

There is simply no way to accurately predict weather any more than 5 days out

stow

Ruhe52;252091 wrote: Until you start talking about it and now Issac is going to hop and make land fall at Barber!!!!!!! Nice
James is going to have a bad day if that happens. :D

puck

Truck is packed - Bike is loaded - Weather is great - And I can't wait!! In 4 both days!! See ya there. I was fortunate enough to "walk Barber" last April. Just wanted to say it was eye opening. If you able to do this with John Sat nite, I highly recommend it.

JBZ1k

Y'all don't worry about the weather i've got you covered. I'm on a job site in Mobile, Al. racing to get out of here with work to do (weather permitting) by Wednesday. If a hurricane is out there it will surely hit here. My bad luck. Y'all have fun and be safe!