Roll call: May 13th @Thunderbolt

R1Baby

Control Rider
Bike still in pieces, do not get enough time to work on it unfortunately. Hope to make Beaver Run, oh excuse me, Pittsburg International Race Complex, Memorial Day weekend.

LOrtega

Control Rider
rob92;272228 wrote: Hmmm, pretty sure I've doen more days this year than the DIVA! :D
Hahaha Did you do 1 day?
Then yes you have done more days than me hahah

But im my mind I have done about 16

CBRtist

Bubba Zanetti;272527 wrote: Rock on Luggage! Have we ridden together before? I am on the little black and yellow two-stroke.

BZ
Nope. Patrick and I have both done the same TDs thus far and you weren't around for them.

I just found out, my Mother's Day present is this TD, so we'll both be holding you up ;)

CBRtist;272547 wrote: Nope. Patrick and I have both done the same TDs thus far and you weren't around for them.

I just found out, my Mother's Day present is this TD, so we'll both be holding you up ;)
LOL! Sounds good Wendy:cool:

BZ

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I'm in! Getting 1 day before I go to VIR to shake down the bike & clear cobwebs. I'm too excited to sleep!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Just me & Bo. We try to do VIR every year. It's a great track & facility. You should come, but the stroker will get best up on the long uphill straight.

Slow Steve;272702 wrote: Just me & Bo. We try to do VIR every year. It's a great track & facility. You should come, but the stroker will get best up on the long uphill straight.
I have been, but back when I had the VFR still. Wild track! Fast and not forgiving :eek: I ran VIR Full then Patriot the next day. Full was just looongggg! 6 laps and the white flag came out it felt like

As far as the hill coming out of turns 5a-5b, you have never seen Brian Kcrachet roll through their and up the hill on his 125 :popcorn:

I have VIR in my sights for the future. I would like to run South (never been) and Patriot (again).

When my youngest is a little older, God willing, I can sneak back down to VIR.

Have fun and look forward to seeing you Monday:D

BZ

USMC_10

I was registered for TPM on Saturday but canceled due to the expected Thunderstorms. Thought I'd jump in on Monday with NESBA but didn't want to pay the late charge, so I registered as ELITE MEMBER and Wahhooo, I'm an elite and I'm going to NJMP on Monday. Look forward to seeing you all out there!
Mike

1up5down

Control Rider
USMC_10;272968 wrote: I was registered for TPM on Saturday but canceled due to the expected Thunderstorms. Thought I'd jump in on Monday with NESBA but didn't want to pay the late charge, so I registered as ELITE MEMBER and Wahhooo, I'm an elite and I'm going to NJMP on Monday. Look forward to seeing you all out there!
Mike

Three best things you accomplished this week:

#1 Canceled your date to ride with TPM
#2 Purchased an Elite NESBA Membership
#3 Signed up for a NESBA trackday