Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Who is going to be there??? Cant wait. Going to see the crew and everyone else!

willhf1011

Will be there both days. Should be a large group of us, hoping to get there earlier enough to get some spots along the road.

Will MarMo be there?

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Heard you need to reserve power... Is this true? Also how do you do it?

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Stupid question, I'm sure Huey will be at Moto America.

Will there be any tire vendors there?

As for reserving power, just call Sam, his number is on their site and you can reserve through him.

Collin with ShagMoto will be there

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I believe it is clockwise from the track map listed on our website. This will be my first time there. Can't wait to see why everyone likes it so much.

motorkas

I believe it is clockwise from the track map listed on our website. This will be my first time there. Can't wait to see why everyone likes it so much.

You're going to love it, especially on a big bike. . .:).

In for both days - got Anthony and Ricky coming as well!!!!!

Michael Hicks

I Motorcycle...
Hey! Anyone going either Saturday and Sunday and want a wingman? New to the area and to tracks in general. Been riding for about 6 years now. 07 Gsxr 750.. Just trying to tag along with someone to get use to things. Thanks

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hey! Anyone going either Saturday and Sunday and want a wingman? New to the area and to tracks in general. Been riding for about 6 years now. 07 Gsxr 750.. Just trying to tag along with someone to get use to things. Thanks
Welcome, Michael! There is also a ride share section on the forum, try posting there, too, for greater visibility. If you don't end up finding someone to carpool with, just introduce yourself to whomever you're pitted next to. You won't find a more welcoming, helpful group of folks!

Michael Hicks

I Motorcycle...
Welcome, Michael! There is also a ride share section on the forum, try posting there, too, for greater visibility. If you don't end up finding someone to carpool with, just introduce yourself to whomever you're pitted next to. You won't find a more welcoming, helpful group of folks!

Ok thanks Judy

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I'll be out there on Saturday on my thrasher B-Bike put together from 5 different bikes. Fun track for those who have never been out there.....Remember to have a plan and cold tires!!!