Roll Call - NJMP Endurance Event on May 31st

RyanITV

Admin
slow_honda;189361 wrote: You riding the hello kitty bike or the Beemer?
Pink seems to be the faster color for me, so I'll be on the R6! :)

Might try to sort out the suspension on the BMW; Gregg made it 2 laps and came back in - said it was trying to kill him. What he described was the same problems I observed - I need to let Rob ride it and see what he thinks.

Ryan

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I'm in.....and I spoke with Mark Rozema from Markbilt yesterday ..... he said he'd try to be there for us if possible.

And Ryan was rollin' pretty good with the pink bike yesterday.....until he ran out of tires to shred.

RyanITV

Admin
Smithereens;189375 wrote: I'm in.....and I spoke with Mark Rozema from Markbilt yesterday ..... he said he'd try to be there for us if possible.

And Ryan was rollin' pretty good with the pink bike yesterday.....until he ran out of tires to shred.
I need to get one of those portable manual tire changers... I swear I'd have gotten back into the 1:10s if I'd had traction...

Ryan

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I signed up hoping that I can get out of work. Hopefully, I'll be out there. Last open track I was on was Barber November 2007 for the Advanced only day. Should be a really good time. I hope Mark Rozema can make it and get my suspension set up for me.

Turbo329

RyanITV;189381 wrote: I need to get one of those portable manual tire changers... I swear I'd have gotten back into the 1:10s if I'd had traction...

Ryan
lol. I bought one of those and MAN is it HARD WORK!!!!!! Sweat equity for sure. I don't think I'd want to do this at the track. It wore me out.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Back TTT, the better the turnout the better the chances of possibly scheduling another one...it`s not too late :rtfm:

Twiztedjester55

vinny337;189766 wrote: Dig deep JJ, I know you can dot it...:agree:

Back TTT
Off work monday for Holiday, Off work Friday for Summit. Boss wouldn't let me get Tuesday off as well. Plus I have to coach a little league baseball game at 5:30 on Tuesday so I would've had to leave NJMP by 2oclock.

RyanITV

Admin
Twiztedjester55;189846 wrote: Off work monday for Holiday, Off work Friday for Summit. Boss wouldn't let me get Tuesday off as well. Plus I have to coach a little league baseball game at 5:30 on Tuesday so I would've had to leave NJMP by 2oclock.
2PM is still 4hours of riding...

Twiztedjester55

RyanITV;189851 wrote: 2PM is still 4hours of riding...
Oh I would've been there for those 4 hours too if I could've gotten off work. I still owe you for letting me know I'm number 1 out of T7 at lightning:D