ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
80's in Oct. Everybody should be coming out. Last event on Lightning for the year. Get that last fix

Pseudolus

JimmyW;290352 wrote: Good Idea !!! cuz I'm bringing the good stuff again:D:D
Hey Jimmy,

I'm, HOPEFULLY, not going to throw away a second opportunity to taste the good stuff! If I can work out the kids' schedules, I'll be there with my brother to spectate, and be taste tester! :D

And I'll bring some libation for the chef I'm sure!

kappy1000;290463 wrote: In for both days. Sounds like Jimmy W is bringing something...something!!! :D
You know it pal !!! How bout some of those bad ass red spuds you make ?:D

Pseudolus;290549 wrote: Hey Jimmy,

I'm, HOPEFULLY, not going to throw away a second opportunity to taste the good stuff! If I can work out the kids' schedules, I'll be there with my brother to spectate, and be taste tester! :D

Hey Fahdee,

I sure hope you guys can make it cuz we are gonna eat like Kings and Queens

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Kas dresses a bit funny, but no reason to call him a queen. I mean come on, we're all friends here :D

motoracer58

I will be there Saturday, anyone know if you can get a refund for the late fee? signed up Tuesday night and they waived the fee today i see. Also I got bumbed to I group last weekend but it hasnt been changed on my account, do I need to do anything about that?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Didn't Kris mention the $20 processing fee.

Will get to it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

As for late fee, we can take care of it this weeknd if not processed at the shop.

ridelater

in for sunday. x-mas came early for me. first time on my 2013 zx-636 that I picked up yesterday. i will be counting the days!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Rolling up with Otto Man for Sunday. Neither of us have been on Lightning so really gonna need someone to show us the lines.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Pseudolus;290549 wrote: Hey Jimmy,

You & Kas are not allowed to come without your bikes.:(

vinnyb123

I am in! This is my second track day. Did my first day last Sunday. Had a blast and dragged a knee first time out! I am already hooked. See you guys out there for more pointers.

Myers

Control Rider
vinnyb123;290653 wrote: I am in! This is my second track day. Did my first day last Sunday. Had a blast and dragged a knee first time out! I am already hooked. See you guys out there for more pointers.
Outstanding!! see you out there!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;290638 wrote: Rolling up with Otto Man for Sunday. Neither of us have been on Lightning so really gonna need someone to show us the lines.
Yeah buddy! The blind leading the blind...here we come!

:wow:

:haha: