ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

jimbo

A friend & I just tried to sign-up for Sunday. He got in, I didn't. He has no transport without me. Sounds like a problem.

Myers

Control Rider
I dont know about ya'll... BUT this past weekend was EPIC! and just made winter VERY VERY long!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

LeMisVH

:agree: :cheers:

Thanks to all the NESBA staff for a stellar job! Special thanks to CRs Kevin,Dion and John who helped me get around and provided helpful feedback! :adore: See you all next season!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Fantastic weekend! I had a blast riding with everyone in all the groups I rode with this weekend. Thanks also so much to everyone that helped me fix my truck's starter or find the electrical grimlin in the bike on Saturday. Whether you were kicking me out of the way to do it correctly :eek: or offering helpful advice, it was awesome and saved my weekend. NESBA peeps are some of the best there is. If I don't see you all at the couple remaining events that are left this year, I can't wait to see you all again next year! :cheers:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Yes, I can't think of a better way to wrap up the season than what we had this past weekend. Track was good, weather was good, food was good (Thanks for the lunch Sanders Family). Spending the weekend with my son and 150 friends burning up gas and laying down some rubber (man that track sucks the like out of a tire) cannot be beat. Thanks everyone for a great time.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Nice to meet a lot of new folks out there. First time on Lightning and had a blast despite completely cooking my rear. Def can't wait till next yr. Thanks to everyone over this past season.