Roll Call OCT 4th!!!!!!

1up5down

Control Rider
T4 @ Lightning

HondaGalToo;153263 wrote: Cast?? What happened? Hope you heal quick!!
Hey Judy & Rick -

Well, while you and the others where at Summit having fun (Sept 11-12). I was at Lightning with CCS. During the Heavyweight Superbike race on Sunday, I lost the rear in turn 4(left hander). During this mishap I fractured my right wrist (distal radius fracture = fracture located away from the body on the big bone(radius) in your arm, which is the bone on the thumb side of your wrist). I also, fractured the tip of my middle finger and the index finger on my left hand. Nothing too bad, but enough to end my season.:argh:

Thanks for the well wishes. I can't wait to be back up and running next season!

Have fun and be safe!

Allen

1up5down

Control Rider
yup

BigBird;153341 wrote: Allen, so you fractured both hands in some fashion :(

Heal up quick!
Hey VJ -

Yes! I can say that I have bi-lateral fractures. It made for some interesting times the first week or so. Hard to do daily tasks with one hand/arm in a cast and the other hand/fingers in a splint.:(

Monday I had 30mins of Freedom as I had to get a check up, which meant the cast came off for X-rays. Oh, it felt good (sore, but good) to be cast free. However, it was back to reality 30mins later with a new cast on. Oh well, I guess it beats having to have surgery.

It's all good, I'm still here!

RICK211

1up5down;153329 wrote: Hey Judy & Rick -

Well, while you and the others where at Summit having fun (Sept 11-12). I was at Lightning with CCS. During the Heavyweight Superbike race on Sunday, I lost the rear in turn 4(left hander). During this mishap I fractured my right wrist (distal radius fracture = fracture located away from the body on the big bone(radius) in your arm, which is the bone on the thumb side of your wrist). I also, fractured the tip of my middle finger and the index finger on my left hand. Nothing too bad, but enough to end my season.:argh:

Thanks for the well wishes. I can't wait to be back up and running next season!

Have fun and be safe!

Allen
Hey al sorry to hear that man !!!!! heal up and we will cee you next year .

Drtbkrdude

Smithereens;152987 wrote: As soon as I hit the send button saying "I'm in" ..... I knew it was a mistake.

On a serious note....

I just got an email from Rich telling me what happened to Barb.....bummer.
He's understandably out for the 4th.
Kris!
What happened to Barb? PM me!

lovehate

I'm in. This will be the first time there. Any suggestions on directions or best route from Bridgewater, NJ or central?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
lovehate;153535 wrote: I'm in. This will be the first time there. Any suggestions on directions or best route from Bridgewater, NJ or central?
NJ Turnpike to Exit 3. Then Google maps would do something a bit different and slightly more direct than my GPS, but I turn right onto 168, then 295 S to Rt. 42 S to Rt 55 S to Rt. 47 south. Check the NJMP site, they have directions. If you have a GPS the address to put in is 8000 Dividing Creek Rd, Millville, NJ. ~2 hours.

I'm not making this one, or I'd caravan with ya!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
lovehate;153535 wrote: I'm in. This will be the first time there. Any suggestions on directions or best route from Bridgewater, NJ or central?
Herman,

I'm a little west of you, but I take the back roads down through Ringoes 579 -> route 31S -> 95/295 -> 42 -> 55S and into Millville. I'm west enough and live right off 579, so it's a very peaceful ride.

You'd just take 202 -> 31S.

Takes me about 1:45

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
rob92;153605 wrote: Herman,

I'm a little west of you, but I take the back roads down through Ringoes 579 -> route 31S -> 95/295 -> 42 -> 55S and into Millville. I'm west enough and live right off 579, so it's a very peaceful ride.

You'd just take 202 -> 31S.

Takes me about 1:45

Hmmm. I may have to look into that, too, although it may loop me to far west. Going to find a map....
It might be better than the freakin' turnpike when I leave Friday afternoon...although 202 gets pretty backed up too. :notsure:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Yeah, 202 between Somerville and Flemington is ridiculous. That's why I moved further west!

lovehate

I'm not making this one, or I'd caravan with ya![/QUO

I go it alone most of the time. I do believe in the buddy system for sure.

I'm going to checkout Rob's directions. I have thought about that route toward Trenton. The less turns the better. I do not want to get lost. . . . lol

LesPow

Control Rider
I live in Central Jersey, Piscataway. I take 18S to Tpke and foll. Hondagal's (Judy's) directions.
Or 287S to Tpke etc...I like 18 better. Hope this helps.

lovehate

River rd to 18 was my first plan. The GF and I are taking a ride down Sat. night. I want to have an idea before heading out in the early am on Monday. I will go one way down and different on the way back.

Anyone have anything I need to be aware of, like st signs or landmarks.