Roll Call OCT 4th!!!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;153250 wrote: My man rude! I wish I could come out and play, however the cast on my right wrist will not allow me to crack the throttle:D I'll be there in spirit. Play nice and I'll be back out there to mix it up with ya next year!

Al
What Rick and Judy said...speedy recovery my man!!

fitz

Well, how did it go?

I so wanted to do this day, but just couldn't make it work.

It WOULD make me feel better if you all said you had a really crappy day. :D JK

LesPow

Control Rider
Well Fitz, it went something like this. Got to NJMP from Sunday night, and it rained all the way there and all night.
BUT!! In the morning the sun came out and dried up everything and it was HOT!! just not at NJMP, maybe in the Sahara somewhere.
Then we rode in the Sun which hid behind the clouds and rain and cold. It was slippery fun, wet misty kinda visibility. 15 or so riders per group, so you had the track to yourself. Man was I blazing down the front straight happy, while I almost high sided out turn Ten. I slid that bike the whole day riding the track in every turn, and went out twice each time doing two laps. The fun was too intense so I had to spend the rest of the day talking to my buddies in the paddock about the FUN!!
It was an absolute blast, cant wait to do it again, maybe in February after an Ice storm or something.
I really missed having you there but maybe in Feb.

Dave561

Control Rider
I had a miserable day, but I was at work so it's to be expected

Les, I love riding in Feb. I chose to drive down to FL to do it though