Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

damiankelly

Ha! I needed that. Looks like the bone on the back of the shoulder socket that keeps the arm in may be broken allowing the shoulder to pop in and out. Should have more info in a week after mri and follow-up. I'll keep everyone up to date.

Steve I hope that is a painless heal.. And heals fast!... My best!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'll try. Two groups, half-hour rotating sessions. Limited to 70, so I assume 35 per group. The focus is on learning. Lots of track time, lots of CR attention. This one has the added bonus of having the YCRS staff there, which is huge - if you wanted to take YCRS but haven't yet, this will be a great way to get a day-long sample! I've always enjoyed the SEDs I've attended in the past.

damiankelly

I'll try. Two groups, half-hour rotating sessions. Limited to 70, so I assume 35 per group. The focus is on learning. Lots of track time, lots of CR attention. This one has the added bonus of having the YCRS staff there, which is huge - if you wanted to take YCRS but haven't yet, this will be a great way to get a day-long sample! I've always enjoyed the SEDs I've attended in the past.
Thanks Judy!

raylee

Muscles in my legs were frozen after the last SED I did. It was a good kind of pain. I'll be there for Tuesday and can't wait.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I'm in for both days. What time will the gates close Monday night? Leaving from Pittsburgh after work and probly won't get there till late, havnt made it to Njmp in years....

EddieRo

Unfortunately I am a late cancel... I have my laptop open and work really, really, really sucks right now... Hopefully N2 crew will be gentle on me for this event. Enjoy.

Ed