Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Wow...lots of strong words...how about you guys come out and have FUN and not do anything stupid!!!???

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
^--- this guy is speaking from experience...you might want to listen...yes, I am referring to my own post

rob92

Control Rider
N2
kubricky;240587 wrote: Wow...lots of strong words...how about you guys come out and have FUN and not do anything stupid!!!???
What makes you think this isn't FUN?

While you're at it, feel free to go ahead and update your tag line. :notsure:

Twiztedjester55

kubricky;240587 wrote: Wow...lots of strong words...how about you guys come out and have FUN and not do anything stupid!!!???
It's just fun and games on the forum Kubey, you know as soon as we get on the track we're the last group of guys you need to worry about behaving, once we get off the track though then you need to worry and hide the women and children

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
point misunderstood...I don't want feelers hurt when I go by you guys on the brakes to T1 and in T3 (thanks Yank) since you know, I'm the guy who doesn't ride...

Keep it fun, don't get too invested in whose awsomeness is going to shine...

just sayin'...

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
You know what is fun about comments like that? Jiggsy can capitalize on my "weakness" there...others, I'll still make their jam drop as I gap 'em...again, just sayin'

Though if you talk to Yank, my weakness starts just before the brake markers at T1 and continues to just past the outside curb at T10...he does like my motor on the front straight -- of course I had nothing to do with that -- Thanks Mark!!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Though if you talk to Yank, my weakness starts just before the brake markers at T1 and continues to just past the outside curb at T10...he does like my motor on the front straight -- of course I had nothing to do with that -- Thanks Mark!!!
Guys with skills, dont need all that extra motor! just sayin' :D

Twiztedjester55;240448 wrote: Yeah I got your back T!, I'm sure for at least the whole first day you'll have time to get up to speed while they're all busy beating on me:banghead:

Hah you might've seen my truck up there too all torn apart.
Yeah I see you sending your Vehicle down to Va to get fixed, What police still looking for it after that hit and run a few months ago? :D

Twiztedjester55

Handicapped Racer;240713 wrote: Yeah I see you sending your Vehicle down to Va to get fixed, What police still looking for it after that hit and run a few months ago? :D
Hahaha Shhhhh keep that on the down low, nah I need to support my sponsors, not only does he paint my bike but takes care of my vehicles too.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;240744 wrote: Hahaha Shhhhh keep that on the down low, nah I need to support my sponsors, not only does he paint my bike but takes care of my vehicles too.
arent you a mechanic too?