Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

denbsteph

mjkuhno;267294 wrote: In for at least 1 if not 2 days.

Now that I've re-loed from Northeast to Southeast looking forward to more time at VIR!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!
I pm'd you, hit me back

Dennis

Cycleeric

I just signed up for Saturday and Sunday! ! ! See you guys there

05KAWI_zpsd8fce5ff.jpg

noobinacan

Godfather;265878 wrote: Godfather and crew will be in the house! Even if congress doesn't pass the budget!

Aman, i picked up your man dress at the tailor today! What color high heels do you want?

R/
gdfthrhi
my name is yura
yurafag :D :nutkick:

corymac;267204 wrote: I'm coming up for the 6th to smoke some butts for you guys. I'm not going to be riding, but will be cooking!! This year does not look good for riding for me. :(
Cory, will be good to see you again bud.

dfaldridge;266228 wrote:
All three days!
I'll bring the camera

Godfather

Easy there young fella?

noobinacan;267687 said:
hi
my name is yura
yurafag :D :nutkick:

Aman,

I need you to cool it! Be quiet!:asleep: This kinda behavior will not be accepted on this forum....:argh:

I don't want this to turn in to the Daytona 200 or the Exotic Dancer thread!:rtfm:

R/
GDFTHR

mjkuhno

Anyone have any idea what's taking all the hotel rooms in Danville that weekend?

My wife doesn't really like camping in the trailer, so I tried to check on a room and looks like everything is booked up. What the hell?

noobinacan

This is how last two weeks have been..kinda.

I wake up in the morning and go
"if RA weather is good, I'm going there":eek:

by Lunch
"If VIR weather is good, I'm going there":idea:

in the evening
"but RA is so fast, that's where its at"

by dinner
"well, maybe I 'll do S-N and North will make up for it and it adds variety"

before going to sleep... "I'll think about it tomorrow" :D:popcorn:

RADAR Magnet

mjkuhno;268050 wrote: Anyone have any idea what's taking all the hotel rooms in Danville that weekend?

My wife doesn't really like camping in the trailer, so I tried to check on a room and looks like everything is booked up. What the hell?
NASCAR in Martinsville likely crowding us out. Better bring a tent or book a room at VIR.

mjkuhno

RADAR Magnet;268113 wrote: NASCAR in Martinsville likely crowding us out. Better bring a tent or book a room at VIR.
Damn you're right; thanks - mystery solved.

Had considered bookinga room at VIR - but they have a 2 night minimum and now only $200 suites available. Um, no thanks - can spend that $$ on several track days!

booboo1

Im confused, which is normal. Is Monday North $225? Thats what checkout said. I do have current membership.

denbsteph

noobinacan;268098 wrote: This is how last two weeks have been..kinda.

I wake up in the morning and go
"if RA weather is good, I'm going there":eek:

by Lunch
"If VIR weather is good, I'm going there":idea:

in the evening
"but RA is so fast, that's where its at"

by dinner
"well, maybe I 'll do S-N and North will make up for it and it adds variety"

before going to sleep... "I'll think about it tomorrow" :D:popcorn:

Smart thought process.

denbsteph

booboo1;268117 wrote: Im confused, which is normal. Is Monday North $225? Thats what checkout said. I do have current membership.
if you are NOT elite member, you will not get the discount price of $ 99 dollars for Monday

Someone correct me if this is wrong.

JRA

Pre registration pricing is $195 for standard membership. Once inside the 15 day window the price increases $30. If you upgrade to the elite membership you can still get the $99 price otherwise the $225 is correct.

Readfast

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with a standard membership isn't the price for a track day on a Monday $155?
If so, even with the late fee the price should be $185.00
Not $225.00

That's how I read the standard membership.