Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

andersoncm2

Awesome time Saturday!!

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome day on Saturday at VIR (4/6)!! This was my first trackday, and NESBA made everything great. The CRs were great with offering advice and tips to help me feel more comfortable and go quicker as the day progressed. I only wish I could have stayed for Sunday and Monday as well. I'm definitely going to run a few more trackdays with NESBA again this year!! I couldn't be happier with my 1st trackday experience!!:D

mjkuhno

Awesome time this weekend - thanks to Cal, Peanut and all of the great NESBA CRs! Special thanks to John Dunham for working with me for a full session - much appreciated!

First time riding the South course, learned a heap-load (still a bunch to work on) and had a complete blast.

Good times hanging out and riding with the Southeast crew and good time Saturday night as well. Thanks to everyone who helped make Saturday night happen.

Glad we relocated to Raleigh :)

Looking forward to the next time out!!

ADVRacer

Something just clicked

After nearly 5 months since Barber, VIR South was awesome. The meet & greet and track walk was incredible as usual. I had a very mild lowside on day one with literally no damage. Was able to re-tech and get back on track the same session. The next day, I steadily picked up the pace. On the second to last session, something just clicked in my brain and I all of a sudden felt connected to the bike. I found myself braking later and harder, taking a later turn in to turn one and driving harder out of the corner, which allowed passes that were previously not possible. I was carrying more speed everywhere. On the final session, I started at the front of the left line and the next bikes I saw were lapped traffic, what an incredible feeling. Thanks to the tows from the CRs, watching their lines and using the pointers from the track walk made it all happen. It's days like these that will keep me coming back for more.

vice

Great weekend. Learned a lot, and most importantly I learned what I have to work on.

Thanks to matt I met a lot of new people.

matt2212

vice;269680 wrote: Great weekend. Learned a lot, and most importantly I learned what I have to work on.

Thanks to matt I met a lot of new people.
Jd I had a great time! See you at the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk