Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
matt2212;272896 wrote: Should we expect a northern invasion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think everyone is going to invade a north-north weekend....love that track.

matt2212

vinny337;272938 wrote: I think everyone is going to invade a north-north weekend....love that track.

awesome, it should be a great time! now to call chuck for some rubber reinforcements:) with all you fast guys coming I'm going to need them!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
matt2212;272949 wrote: awesome, it should be a great time! now to call chuck for some rubber reinforcements:) with all you fast guys coming I'm going to need them!
Going to be a blast!! I'm slow, I can't speak for the others...;)

I'll be there. Bring the toyhauler for the first time. 55' of truck and trailer. This should be interesting. Gang way that's my spot! Oops, sorry did you need that? :D

Welcome. Enjoy and be safe. Find a CR for any and all questions. Get with one for your session. Make sure you and the bike are ready now. Don't wait til the morning of to discover things.

pwrstrokediesel

Thanx man. I cant wait to ride.
Been prepping my bike on and off for the last few Saturdays. Would suck to get there and have something not right.

JoeSlay61

I am in for Saturday. It'll be my first time to ride North. Also be my first time riding my new bike on the track. Making it track ready is in process. My genius friend is helping and doing the painting.

bluers

JoeSlay61;273259 wrote: I am in for Saturday. It'll be my first time to ride North. Also be my first time riding my new bike on the track. Making it track ready is in process. My genius friend is helping and doing the painting.
I actually just finished my track bike today. Test rode it around the neighborhood and all seems good. I see you are from K-Vegas. I'll be heading out of High Point!

Mike

bluers;273261 wrote: I actually just finished my track bike today. Test rode it around the neighborhood and all seems good. I see you are from K-Vegas. I'll be heading out of High Point!
Whats up Brian! Didn't know which name you were hiding behind on here.

I signed up for Saturday. I'll be attempting to get the track body ready and getting the bike safety wired over the next two weeks. I should be able to have it all done by the track day. It will be my 2nd time at the track and hopefully I'll ride this time. The rain and wet track made me think twice. Then after a guy went down, yeah, I was done.

JoeSlay61

bluers;273261 wrote: I actually just finished my track bike today. Test rode it around the neighborhood and all seems good. I see you are from K-Vegas. I'll be heading out of High Point!
Very cool. Hope to see you there.

junglelogic

I’m signed up for Saturday, and planed on Sunday, but the game of soccer is trying to drill me in my back door. I decided to coach my little girls soccer team this season because last season the coach was awful and they lost every game by a lot. The games this season were supposed to be over this past weekend. Due to the weather they have had cancelations and the games have been pushed up to… Wait for it… Wait for it…. June 1st and 2nd! I do have an assistant coach so that may be an option, but this is CRAP! I will do all I can to get there. I just found out the make-up/game schedule this morning when checking over my emails in bed. Welcome Monday...