Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Not there yet :p Still need to get the mice out of the tailpipe and make sure there is not a colony of spiders in the airbox

bigt750

I will there on Sunday, I will be the slow one in I group, just picked up a new bike so it will be taped up and will be learning. Went from a 03 gsxr 750 to a 2011 gsxr 600 so it should be interesting, been riding on street and it feels totaly differant

junglelogic

Anyone have a right front rotor for a 07-13 R1 and will be at VIR Friday night? I'll buy it, or even a set of spare aftermarket rotors. Also need some pads. Not sure about trackside vending? Would they have something?

Mine is working but is bent a little and makes my lever pull too far. Just trying to make it perfect.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
junglelogic;275315 wrote: Anyone have a right front rotor for a 07-13 R1 and will be at VIR Friday night? I'll buy it, or even a set of spare aftermarket rotors. Also need some pads. Not sure about trackside vending? Would they have something?

Mine is working but is bent a little and makes my lever pull too far. Just trying to make it perfect.
I have a set from an 07 I can sell you cheap. Pm me if interested

Mike

not looking good for me now. Work changed and life happened. I'm still going to try but it's not looking good for saturday

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Outstanding weekend!! Fun times for sure and great seeing the entire NESBIAN Crew...

matt2212

Vinny throws down a 1:37!!!! Comes from jersey to roll....

Nice meeting you this weekend also nice getting passed by you hahaha see you next time

It was a great weekend! Thanks for all the help especially John Dunham, Steve Gould, and Kenny Walsh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
matt2212;275657 wrote: Vinny throws down a 1:37!!!! Comes from jersey to roll....

Nice meeting you this weekend also nice getting passed by you hahaha see you next time

It was a great weekend! Thanks for all the help especially John Dunham, Steve Gould, and Kenny Walsh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What up Matt!! Great to finally put a face to a name, it was fun rolling with you...you're looking good out there!

noobinacan

This past weekend was EPIC!
Great weather...two days on riding, too many names to list.
What a relaxed fun environment to be in.

I saw EMS roll only once.. for the guy who had the off in A on the last turn, hope he is doing ok??

bluers

I was only in for Sat, but I had a great time. B group rider still learning the ropes and I feel like I am starting to make some real progress! Got towed by a CR for a couple of laps and followed his line through "uphill". Line and bike felt great and then BOOM- knee drags the pavement. Scared me to death!

Looking forward to Road A in a month. Never been there. Actually have never been to anywhere but VIR (North and South).

Irish01

vinny337;275661 wrote: What up Matt!! Great to finally put a face to a name, it was fun rolling with you...you're looking good out there!
Awesome Weekend for sure! Great seeing you again Vinny, damn you were looking REAL good out there Brotha! Pleasure watching you go around the outside on #1, see you Summit in a few hopefully!

Matt, you too brotha! Can you say MOVIN, had a great time Saturday afternoon!!! Its awesome what your doing with the beginner area!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Irish01;275693 wrote: Awesome Weekend for sure! Great seeing you again Vinny, damn you were looking REAL good out there Brotha! Pleasure watching you go around the outside on #1, see you Summit in a few hopefully!

Matt, you too brotha! Can you say MOVIN, had a great time Saturday afternoon!!! Its awesome what your doing with the beginner area!
Ha, "ALWAYS" a pleasure seeing you my brother!! Good riding with you again, I know I'll see you at another event before the season is over.

matt2212

Irish01;275693 wrote: Awesome Weekend for sure! Great seeing you again Vinny, damn you were looking REAL good out there Brotha! Pleasure watching you go around the outside on #1, see you Summit in a few hopefully!

Thanks Kenny

I forgot to thank Peanut, John A, John D, Allen, and CJ for the track walk, it is very nice to get the lines and little tips from the fast guys Thank you for adding even more to you day... I'm sure after a whole day of riding a 2.5 mile walk is not easy to look forward to but it helps us slow guys a lot. CJ my boy was taking notes on how to do it.... he said he is coming for you :cool: