Roll call vir south

Peanut

Control Rider
Only there for Sunday. All new riders take a breath, drink alot of water starting now and get with Godfather, Mike & the crew when you get there they will give you a great start!

gursesl

In for both days. Looking forward to hanging out with Irish Racing and Sicilian Racing. Anyone going from Loudoun Co, VA? Interested in a ride share.

Absolutly in for both, I'd never miss a VIR weekend. Looking forward to a weekend with fellow Nesbians!

JVance

devildogae;278395 wrote: So if it is a little wet, do you guys wear rain gear over your leathers?
We get wet. Most do not wear anything over their leathers. They do make speciality racing rain suits but I rarely see anyone wear one. Most days are dry so IMO it isn't a good investment. Besides, a little water to wash some of the funk off my leathers can only be a good thing.

Unbroken13

What's the deal with a wet track day... Do we ride in the rain?? Or just if the track is wet??? Drizzle ?? Full on monsoon??

Unbroken13

Well I've been wondering what it felt like to slide in these fancy leathers I got... Guess I'm gonna find out... Should probably invest in some frame sliders pretty quick lol

Ruhe52

Frame sliders are good for tip overs. They usually hook the curb and flip your bike. Just ride with in yourself and you will not need any of that stuff.

Ruhe52

Nope that's not what is being said at all.
Ride within your abilities means just that. If you have never been in the wet don't go out thinking its ok to ride over your head. And practice smooth bike inputs. That's what was being said.

racerx69

JRA;278386 wrote: Bring a friend. The ride up from Elizabethton/JC is a drag by yourself.
Hey JRA, r u gonna b at VIR this Saturday?? Ive heard ur name all around our area, Kens Cycle and guys I ride with on 421, ive heard some good things and have wanted to meet ya??!!

Irish01

Gonna be there fpr Saturday riding only, plan on hanging out till noon Sunday though. Figure Sat night will be fun too :)

denbsteph

gursesl;278417 wrote: In for both days. Looking forward to hanging out with Irish Racing and Sicilian Racing. Anyone going from Loudoun Co, VA? Interested in a ride share.

TURK MAN!!

Are you bringing the work horse, the new one or both?

JRA

racerx69;278525 wrote: Hey JRA, r u gonna b at VIR this Saturday?? Ive heard ur name all around our area, Kens Cycle and guys I ride with on 421, ive heard some good things and have wanted to meet ya??!!
Yes, I'll be there.

gursesl

Gixxeeerrrr!

denbsteph;278550 wrote: TURK MAN!!

Are you bringing the work horse, the new one or both?
Lol, yeah, bringing the Gixxer workhorse. Still breaking in the Bimmer :)

Are you gonna be able to make it to VIR?