Roll call vir south

racerx69

Now its looking like just 30% rain for Sat. maybe my first ride will b dry lol!! Wet or dry, I cant wait to ride with u peeps!!

mjkuhno

racerx69;278607 wrote: Now its looking like just 30% rain for Sat. maybe my first ride will b dry lol!! Wet or dry, I cant wait to ride with u peeps!!
Hey racerx69,

First - welcome to NESBA and hope you have a great first weekend. Be sure to walk around the paddock and say hi to everyone; we're generally a very friendly crowd.

However, we do NOT use the R word around here. If you'll note in the posts, we might say inclement weather or riding in the wet, but the R word is generally considered a four letter word.

R1aven

I will be there this weekend supporting my cousin who has caught the track day fever after his first event at CMP a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, I won't be riding this weekend as I am still "walking wounded" from that same weekend. The sounds and smells of the paddock will have to suffice for now! Looking forward to seeing all of you out there.

Quickone4u

Sadly I won't be riding although I may swing by the track to see if anyone wants to purchase my lightly used Pilot Powers. They work great as a back up for "inclement weather" or just in general! Hit me up if you are interested. Hoping I can get back on the track the next VIR round though. Been too long. I may also bring my camera gear to get some sweet shots for you guys out there again if anyone would be interested?

Ruhe52

Chuck And Jerry will be on hand from Performance Cycleworx.

Both are mad genius in there own right. From Suspension to figuring out what the hell is wrong with your bike to crash repair and getting you back out on the track.

None finer. Go see them and pick up comfort and time.

devildogae

Will do, guess I will try and see them as easily as I can. Also I'm thinking I should start out with 32 front, 30 rear psi cold, is that a good place to start with my q2's?

Ruhe52

Not 100% sure but 31/31 is not a horrid place to start. Believe PCW has hot pressures for most popular tires on a sandwich board in their paddock.

Speaking of which guys and gals, please be mindful of our vendor when sourcing power at South IE save the vendor an adequate space with access to power. Tire changers and compressors run on power and unless you want to hear Chuck's busted chainsaw of a genny the smart money is on at least leaving him 30 amps. :doh:
As we have a ton of stuff to sort out for the fundraiser and guest stars I will be paddocked near him. If I listen to that thing I go on killing spree after a couple of beers and a nice schmooooodgie from Heidel:argh:

Am completely amped to get out and ride this weekend and hang with my brothers and sisters:cheers:

Everyone safe travels to the track. Will see you at the Shrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flipoff: beotches!!!!!!!!!!

Unbroken13

2 more days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!! Hey ruhe are u a cr? If so you think you could tow me around some?! I spent my first track day avoiding orange shirts... Think I'm gonna spend this one chasing orange shirts...

meanstrk

Control Rider
devildogae;278664 wrote: Will do, guess I will try and see them as easily as I can. Also I'm thinking I should start out with 32 front, 30 rear psi cold, is that a good place to start with my q2's?
Dunlop recommends 32/32 but I see some go down to 30/30. Anywhere in that range should work.

JVance

mmmfishrighton;278780 wrote: Can elite members sign up to ride for Saturday at the the track on Saturday morning?
Pretty sure the answer is yes as long as there is room. I also believe Elite members can cancel before 9:00am morning of and get a full credit. It may be easiaer to sign up online and just cancel if you can't make it.

John

Godfather

Less Than 24 Hours Departure

Brothers and Sisters!

Less than 24 Hours before Departure for VIR South! Are you PACKED UP?

racerx69

mjkuhno;278611 wrote: Hey racerx69,

First - welcome to NESBA and hope you have a great first weekend. Be sure to walk around the paddock and say hi to everyone; we're generally a very friendly crowd.

However, we do NOT use the R word around here. If you'll note in the posts, we might say inclement weather or riding in the wet, but the R word is generally considered a four letter word.
Gotcha, thanx for the heads ups lol!! Im really looking foreward too meeting all of u and learning how it all works. Also improving my skills in a track setting!! One thing im unsure of, do we have access to pump gas at the track?? This ? is for anyone. Thanx again MJ.

matt2212

racerx69;278809 wrote: Gotcha, thanx for the heads ups lol!! Im really looking foreward too meeting all of u and learning how it all works. Also improving my skills in a track setting!! One thing im unsure of, do we have access to pump gas at the track?? This ? is for anyone. Thanx again MJ.
There is gas in the north paddock but it is not cheep

you can ride from south to north and fill up between sessions easily

racerx69

matt2212;278813 wrote: There is gas in the north paddock but it is not cheep

you can ride from south to north and fill up between sessions easily
Bout how much is it? Is it decent gas??