Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

avizpls

#11-A
The 30th was cancelled >, but its game-on for the 29th! It'll be a day of firsts for me, not the least of which being my first day at Jefferson, and first full day in A group. So uh....I'll be in the back, and when you come around behind me again...be nice :eek:

Cant wait! :D

bboynicku

avizpls;277473 wrote: The 30th was cancelled, but its game-on for the 29th! It'll be a day of firsts for me, not the least of which being my first day at Jefferson, and first full day in A group. So uh....I'll be in the back, and when you come around behind me again...be nice :eek:

LOL! in the exact same boat...first time at Jefferson, first full day in I group:)

Ducati Pete

avizpls;277473 wrote: The 30th was cancelled, but its game-on for the 29th! It'll be a day of firsts for me, not the least of which being my first day at Jefferson, and first full day in A group. So uh....I'll be in the back, and when you come around behind me again...be nice :eek:

tomseviltwin;278013 wrote:
In... and Main on Monday! What to do with Sunday? :dunno: :popcorn:
Avis,

I cut my teeth on Jefferson last August and REALLY want to ride it again now. So, I'm lookin to do my first trip with the enclosed trailer. River and I now have a place to cras....... OPPPS, sleep. Will keep you posted as I am not overly excited about doing the trip for a one day.

SOOOO, Tom........... I too am thinking about doing Main Monday after Jefferson Saturday. The CCS are racing Sunday Main. I'm thinking about camping out for the whole of the three days............

Is anyone else thinking about doing the same? What issues would there be? I suspect Summit will want their $25 for spectating the CCS? And, I don't know if we can actually hang our hats there overnight Saturday? Can anyone answer these questions? Anyone interested in making it a three day.... ride, party, ride weekend?

I have BEER!!!

Later
Pete

Nesba

The 30th was NOT canceled...i will send an email out with some details of what we plan to do. you should get the email tomorrow morning.

Ducati Pete

Nesba;278130 wrote: The 30th was NOT canceled...i will send an email out with some details of what we plan to do. you should get the email tomorrow morning.
Bob,

I take it the 30th is not available to "B" members?????

Pete

MANIX

Control Rider
I thought it was cancelled too. So I changed my plans.. going to NYST on 6th and 7. But now.... the wife wont like this. Lol

Nesba

MANIX;278167 wrote: I thought it was cancelled too. So I changed my plans.. going to NYST on 6th and 7. But now.... the wife wont like this. Lol

Wait till you see the price...:)

nroussin

I'll be there on the 30th, it's close enough to home that I can't turn down a very well priced day at the track!