ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

delirious

Can anyone leaving from the MD/VA/DC area help bring back my pitbull rear stand from Mike (^above)?

Please PM or email me @ ayanbule[at]gmail

Thanks

HECK3086

lemondrop;126201 wrote: missed ya out there this weekend, Hector
BigBird;126225 wrote:
are you out for the season?
Yeah I had to get my priorities all lined up and I hate to admit this but going thru some court litigation that is breaking my pockets. Hopefully, I'm eyeing a return next year to get out there with you boys.

Greg ZX6R

In for Saturday and Sunday. Will be accompanied by Borislav, who makes his long awaited return to Lightning one year after his knee was unceremoniously turned into a mangled mess of torn tendons and ligaments, stuffed with pain. Apologies for the alliteration. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

drew231506

I think I'm out. :-/

Don't feel like shelling out the $225. Hmmm, at least I think I dont....i really need to make up my mind.

Twiztedjester55

delirious;126463 wrote: Can anyone leaving from the MD/VA/DC area help bring back my pitbull rear stand from Mike (^above)?

Please PM or email me @ ayanbule[at]gmail

Thanks
I'm gonna be there Sunday, if you want I can grab it. I work in Rockville so I'm right down the road from you.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;127181 wrote: In for Sunday! First time on lightning since it opened.
Congrats on the bump JJ! You looked great out there. Well deserved. And to think you were not going to register for this weekend. Congrats bro!

Now change your signature.

BigBird

Not to start a riot in here, or anything, but I must say something about the :b: group this weekend.

It was a pleasure running with everyone on Saturday. We had a lot of passing areas and everyone was doing a great job getting around the track/me on Saturday, and no red flags til the last session and that was near the end of it.

:cheers:

Sunday---edited

I had a blast on Saturday 5/15 in B group! It was a pleasure riding with all of you that day for sure. It was awesome not coming in early due to red flags except at the end of the last session. I think I improved a lot that day and increased my confidence.

Special thanks to CR Mike Miller for the lunch classroom session. I actually went out after lunch and practiced setting up a brake marker. This helped me be more confident and faster on the front straight since I knew I could brake in time. Up until then, I would just roll off around the start/finish line and brake lightly to set up my corner entrance speed.

I wasn't there on Sunday.

VJ, it was nice meeting you.