Rumored death at Atlanta

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thank you..please tell Nova I will be making a donation to the RoadRacingWorld Air Fence Action Fund in Bryan's memory.

whamilton4

D-Zum;218585 wrote: Thank you..please tell Nova I will be making a donation to the RoadRacingWorld Air Fence Action Fund in Bryan's memory.
I gave Nova access to the this post yesterday I am more than sure that she is reading the heartfelt comments from everyone here.

j_fuggin_t

Tragic, honestly.. I have family and then i have second family & my second family are the Nesbians, not just here in the midwest, but everywhere. I don't even like to hear about a crash, let alone this.. my sincere condolences and thoughts go out to family & friends left behind.

DanQ

We are meeting at Shane M's house on Friday at or after 5:30 PM for a BBQ and further discussion on meeting for the services on Saturday. I believe Shane has already made contact with Chuck G and DJ. But if JRA or anyone else who was directly involved would like to attend, please PM me and I'll try to get details to you.

Will post more as I get the details from the other Forum and family.

ChiliDonkey

Best Neighbor Ever

I'm not a member of the motorcycle scene, but I found out the news late last night and am still in shock. I immediately started seeking out more information this morning and found this post -- seeing the outpouring of love for my friend and then that awesome photo is just amazing, but absolutely gut-wrenching.

Bryan was the best neighbor anyone could have ever imagined having with a heart of gold. The dude made an obvious effort to become my friend when I moved into the hood. And dude is the right word to use for Bryan, because he was a cool guy with a lot of personality and useful opinions. In our last front porch conversation he gave me some personal advice I'll never forget and invited me to the track -- not that I wish I was there that day, but I regret never joining him at the track, because I know it was an important part of his life. I work in NASCAR and he was excited and eager to get me around more motorcycles.

It sounds like a lot of us are really going to miss a good friend and someone who impacted a lot of people, at times even in just one meeting. We love you and miss you, Bryan.

Matthew

XtremLean

I wish I had gotten to meet Bryan this weekend. I was probably eating brisket right next to him on Saturday night but didn't know it. He sounds like an awesome motorcycle-head that I would have loved to hang out with. We never think about losing a life in this wonderful sport we all enjoy, and this will make an eternal impression on me. My heart really goes out to his family and friends in this tragic time. Bryan sounds like a true leader of the sport, and I commend him for all his efforts.

Finsl77

ChiliDonkey;218779 wrote: I'm not a member of the motorcycle scene, but I found out the news late last night and am still in shock. I immediately started seeking out more information this morning and found this post -- seeing the outpouring of love for my friend and then that awesome photo is just amazing, but absolutely gut-wrenching.

Bryan was the best neighbor anyone could have ever imagined having with a heart of gold. The dude made an obvious effort to become my friend when I moved into the hood. And dude is the right word to use for Bryan, because he was a cool guy with a lot of personality and useful opinions. In our last front porch conversation he gave me some personal advice I'll never forget and invited me to the track -- not that I wish I was there that day, but I regret never joining him at the track, because I know it was an important part of his life. I work in NASCAR and he was excited and eager to get me around more motorcycles.

It sounds like a lot of us are really going to miss a good friend and someone who impacted a lot of people, at times even in just one meeting. We love you and miss you, Bryan.

Matthew
Matthew,

I'm so glad you found this thread even though it is under these circumstances. I know this sport/hobbie was only a small part of Bryan's life, but in our small group he was a huge part of it and the Irish Racing crew will truly never be the same, we all lost a huge part of ourselves Sunday morning. The memories of this past weekend both good and bad are forever etched into my memory, and I look forward to the day when I can look back on that weekend and smile a little remembering the crazy/hilarious conversations we were having, but it will be a long time coming.

-Dan

nodakgus

Stunned

My heartfelt condolences to his friends and family. Though I never met Bryan I am profoundly stunned and saddened. Reading through these posts it is obvious we lost an incredible person.

Steve

FBFCONTROLJEFF

Deepest Sympathy

I just wanted to express my Deepest Sympathy to Bryan's Family, Fiance', Friends and everyone else who knew him.
This type of tragedy is always difficult to take in and process and I can tell you that I have been thinking about it a lot since Sunday morning, as I'm sure many or all of you have.

I speak for my entire crew and all of us at FBF when I say we are deeply saddened with the death of Bryan. Though many of us have seen this type of thing many times before, it is never easy. I had a short meeting with my crew at the end of the day Sunday and informed them of the news which I think most already knew. But I wanted to tell them in an official manner and asked them to remember and pray for Bryan's Loved Ones as I know all of you are hurting right now. We hurt with you.

I would also ask for prayers for my crew who were there on the scene and for the entire medical staff who endured this tragedy first hand. I know it has to be tough on them.

GODSPEED

Jeff Wright