Rumored death at Atlanta

Relic

Wow! I could not make it to RA but tuned in to read all the good stories. Or so I thought. I was shocked and saddened when I started reading this thread. What a terrible tragedy. Condolences to his fiancee and his parents and family and friends. Looks like (I hope) the end came quickly and painlessly and he passed on doing something he loved. RIP.

MANIX

Control Rider
I got to meet bryan on fridaynight at the track, he made me feel like i was a part of something cool even though i didnt know anybody. thanx bryan. hes at the great race track in the sky were your lap time is always the fastest.RIP

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Kenny, you really hit the nail on the head with everything you said. I had only met Bryan once prior to this weekend, and I was looking forward to this past weekenend to have some good times with him, in which we did. haha, I slept through the CR meeting on saturday because of staying up with Bryan on friday... Bryans' Fiance and family are in my thoughts and prayers, he will be missed and never replaced. Godspeed bro

dpullen

I didn't know you well enough, Bryan. You will be missed, brother. Our thoughts are with your friends and family.

Flap

RIP Brother

I never met Bryan but as fellow rider I teared up as I read this. Death sucks....period It is so final. We ride on the track for fun and we understand the risks we take I never think about the ultimate ending.... This is a sad reminder that we should cherish the time we spend with family and friends.

RIP Brother

"be greatful for the time spent not the time that will be missed"

smack28752

Sad news indeed. Prayers have been sent for family, loved ones and for the short but passionate life lived. We accept the risks of the sport but when the harsh reality comes to light, it is still hard to believe and understand.

Godspeed brother.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Would it be possible to have viewing/funeral arrangement information posted so maybe anyone that would like to attend could and give the Family and Friends comfort during this painful time?

Nesba

My condolences go out to Bryan’s friends and family. It truly saddens me when we lose one of the NESBA family.

ScottGeorge

D-Zum;218539 wrote: Would it be possible to have viewing/funeral arrangement information posted so maybe anyone that would like to attend could and give the Family and Friends comfort during this painful time?

We are working on that. Probably be Saturday in Atlanta.

Caveman

I never had a chance to meet Bryan outside of the cookout at RA on Saturday night. I can tell by this Thread that he was the type of person I would love to spend time around.

My prayers are with Bryan and his Family.

Rest in Peace, Bryan.

whamilton4

D-Zum;218539 wrote: Would it be possible to have viewing/funeral arrangement information posted so maybe anyone that would like to attend could and give the Family and Friends comfort during this painful time?
Nova, Bryan's Fiance, will be sending the details about Bryan's Celebration of Life. As soon as I receive this info I will post it here for everyone. I do know that they are planning on doing something sometime this coming Saturday in town.

For those of you whom are friends with Bryan on FB here is his page

https://www.facebook.com/BATheory