Season Over

Ruhe52

Oh and Mike, the sad thing - wish I could make the posts longer. . .you guys deserve the effort trying to let you know how much good you've done, and how much of a positive impact you've had on all of us. . .the only reason I cut them short is because I get snide comments from a certain Director who likes to be noticed for his yellow panties. . .:D
Fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorkas

Ruhe52;294223 said:
Oh and Mike, the sad thing - wish I could make the posts longer. . .you guys deserve the effort trying to let you know how much good you've done, and how much of a positive impact you've had on all of us. . .the only reason I cut them short is because I get snide comments from a certain Director who likes to be noticed for his yellow panties. . .:D
Fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That definitely is MUCH better. . .:D

mjkuhno

Overdue thank you

I wanted to post this up earlier, but it's been a crazy week.

A few yeas ago my wife and I came down to the SE region and rode at VIR and our impression was that here, more so than anywhere else we'd ridden, it feels like family. Of course, I'm sure that's true of the other regions the more you get to know people - but here we just felt like it 'clicked'. After having relocated this past year and riding exclusively with NESBA in the SE region I was really happy that everyone welcomed us with open arms.

To all of the CRs and the Southeast leads, a HUGE thank you. Special thanks to Cal, Peanut, CJ, Kimmie and John Dunham - I really appreciate all of the coaching and time you all spent with me to help me become the better rider I'm trying to be. One of these days I'll get it through my thick head!

To everyone else in the region, and especially my Sicilian Racing brothers Dennis, Scott, GDFTHR and the rest of the crew; Nathan, Edwin, Levent, Mike and Aman (and newcomers Ken, Brice and Eric) thanks a boatload for everything! I had a total blast riding and partying with everyone this season and look forward to more great times next season!

Now it's time to work on some upgrades to the bike and the rider to prepare for 2014 and all the fun it has to offer.

Again, thanks to everyone for a great season!!

jsnow74361

SEE you guys 2014

DID not get to ride the last couple of months bike is down at chucks we doing motor but looking forwards to a fresh start with NESBA and Wera IN 2014

gursesl

Good riding

Mike, thank you for your friendship and for just being an all around great guy. It's been a true privilege to hang out with you and your family and hopefully I am looking forward to the same next year.

Now, to the upgrades....whatcha thinking? A faster Triumph or a faster bike...:confused:lol.

mjkuhno;294415 wrote: I wanted to post this up earlier, but it's been a crazy week.

A few yeas ago my wife and I came down to the SE region and rode at VIR and our impression was that here, more so than anywhere else we'd ridden, it feels like family. Of course, I'm sure that's true of the other regions the more you get to know people - but here we just felt like it 'clicked'. After having relocated this past year and riding exclusively with NESBA in the SE region I was really happy that everyone welcomed us with open arms.

To all of the CRs and the Southeast leads, a HUGE thank you. Special thanks to Cal, Peanut, CJ, Kimmie and John Dunham - I really appreciate all of the coaching and time you all spent with me to help me become the better rider I'm trying to be. One of these days I'll get it through my thick head!

To everyone else in the region, and especially my Sicilian Racing brothers Dennis, Scott, GDFTHR and the rest of the crew; Nathan, Edwin, Levent, Mike and Aman (and newcomers Ken, Brice and Eric) thanks a boatload for everything! I had a total blast
riding and partying with everyone this season and look forward to more great times next season!

Now it's time to work on some upgrades to the bike and the rider to prepare for 2014 and all the fun it has to offer.

Again, thanks to everyone for a great season!!

bmrboy

This year was an off-year for me , reasons beyond my control , But let me say this ... Aug VIR weekend was an awesome
time ... the weather was pitiful , but Saturday night in our little circus tent was one for the books , I haven't laughed like
that in years , even if it was just pouring down RAIN !!!!! Just made me realize how much I really miss the track & friends.

I will admit , I was a little frustrated ... I spent weeks looking for the right bike , when I found what would surly fill my needs
I worked on it for weeks , riding it , buy stuff to make it a proper track bike , making parts , setting it -up for me ......
an only getting to ride 5 sessions , just to wet for me , I don't ride my street bikes in the rain , So tracking a bike at
145 + mph is NOT ..going to happen !!! I just wanted to ride the wheels off that thing , after the 1st session , I knew the 750
and I were going to be great friends , the fit was just perfect , I was comfortable , the bike was more than willing to comply with
my imputs , each lap I was getting faster & faster , It just felt so right ... But the rains came and fun time was over. What a tease !!

But the 2014 season will be a different story ... I will be at the track !!!! I have also set some personnel goals for myself ......
And getting bumped to 'A' GROUP IS NOT ONE OF THEM !!!! I plan on working on my skill levels & becoming a better rider.
As I've said in previous posts the bump will find me , when the time is right !!! I will let my riding do my talking , no B/S ..

I do hope to see y'all , Godfather , Scott , levent , Mike K. , Nathan , Edwin [even if you said I was to slow] we shall see !!!
even Squirrel Boy !!!! And Yes .. I'm much older than most of you , but the fire still burns Brightly , inside I'm only 17 ...
So until next spring , rest up you young whipper snappers , The Old Man is coming to play ..... :D

Oh , and by the way .... I'll be making some improvements-upgrades ... this year I'll buy tires instead of carving them from stone .....

roy 826

Ruhe52;294034 wrote: Roy do me the courtesy of accepting PMs if you are going to send me one

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
I apologize Mike didn't know I had that switched off.

Edit: I checked its not toggled to not recieve PMs:dunno:

Godfather

Burning? HOT & SPICY!

And Yes .. I'm much older than most of you , but the fire still burns Brightly , inside I'm only 17 ...
So until next spring , rest up you young wipper snappers , The Old Man is coming to play ..... :D

Grady,

That BURNING that you are feeling was Scott's HOT & SPICY Chicken Wings from August. :wow:

None of the touchy feely stuff from me, I refuse to soften. I just like hanging with my friends, riding motorcycles at the track and the FOOD!:wow:

bmrboy

Godfather;295073 wrote: And Yes .. I'm much older than most of you , but the fire still burns Brightly , inside I'm only 17 ...
So until next spring , rest up you young whipper snappers , The Old Man is coming to play ..... :D

Grady,

That BURNING that you are feeling was Scott's HOT & SPICY Chicken Wings from August. :wow:

None of the touchy feely stuff from me, I refuse to soften. :wow:
No , I won't expect anything like that from you either !!!! And what ever you have that refuses to soften ????
I'm Definitely NOT interested ..... You can keep that to yourself !!!! :puke:
:haha: It still has not occurred to you why you get locked in your car at night !!!!!!!!

bmrboy

Godfather;295073 wrote: I just like hanging with my friends, riding motorcycles at the track and the FOOD!:wow:

You forgot to mention .... All the sheet & smack talk , picking on the Senior citizens , the Australian , the Puerto Rican,
The Greek , drinking all the beer & Shine you can swallow .... :haha: and mostly tossing beer bottles at Turk mans tent.
And any other juvenile behavior you can get away with ..... :D My Brother from another Mother .... :)

Godfather

I Plea The Fifth Amendment

bmrboy;295089 wrote: You forgot to mention .... All the sheet & smack talk , picking on the Senior citizens , the Australian , the Puerto Rican,
The Greek , drinking all the beer & Shine you can swallow .... :haha: and mostly tossing beer bottles at Turk mans tent.
And any other juvenile behavior you can get away with ..... :D My Brother from another Mother .... :)
I plea the fifth amendment. :D