SED Days are LIVE!

vinny337;287412 wrote: I think it's going to be a good time for sure!! With the I group riders holding their line, I think they'll be fine with the passing rules. Perfect day to learn some things...:agree:
BINGO !:agree:

Pseudolus

damiankelly;287385 wrote: Sounds like a great day-- I will be there Wednesday -- Thanks! Nice Damian! You got your bike fixed up quick and ready to go! Look forward to riding together.

motorkas;287410 wrote:
Steve, what you don't know is what happens when we get home after being "posterized" by you guys. . .

"Uncle, why is that motorcycle in front of you and daddy?". . ."Buddy, he was going too slow so the photographer took the picture right when we were about to pass them"

"Uncle, why is he closer to the inside of the turn than you and daddy?". . ."well buddy, remember how I said they were going too slow, we are just getting ready to pass them on the outside which is MUCH harder to do than on the inside. . ."

"Uncle, who are those guys in the orange shirts?". . ."Buddy, the REALLY slow guys have to wear special shirts to let everybody on the track know who they are so we don't come up on them too quickly. . ."

"Uncle, why does that guy have a yellow and purple motorcycle?". . ."well buddy, it's to help him find the parts around the track after they fall off his bike". . . .:eek:uttahere:

Every single time you guys make us faster. . .well worth the punishment. . .:D
It is VERY, VERY important that everyone understands the comments above do not reflect the views of ANY family members associated with the OP and are entirely attributed to the OP and only the OP! :D

motorkas

Pseudolus;287421 wrote: Nice Damian! You got your bike fixed up quick and ready to go! Look forward to riding together.

It is VERY, VERY important that everyone understands the comments above do not reflect the views of ANY family members associated with the OP and are entirely attributed to the OP and only the OP! :D

you do know that everybody knows that was just "lawyer speak" for "I really was the one who said all those things. . .";)

^^^^^^^
No mercy...:D

I'm going to need a whole case of stove top for this trip.
Red, white and blue #13. . .and he even has a go pro attached to the front for posterity. . . .:D

shad0ws

Nesba;287388 wrote: Want a VIR North SED Day? Ill see what i can for next year :)
Yes please. If you could make this happen, I would surely be there.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

damiankelly

SED day

Pseudolus;287421 said:
Nice Damian! You got your bike fixed up quick and ready to go! Look forward to riding together.

Thanks Fahdee-- I had to clean this out of cylinder 3 first-- the plan is to be ready.

erichmond

borislav;287366 wrote: Ed I'll be there both days,look for me and I'll tow you and help you as much as you can handle.
You will like the track after this one!;)
Thanks, Bo - I'll do that. I need all the help I can get on that track. I think I have trouble with some of the lines, my visuals/reference points, body position, etc. The only other issue I can think of - perhaps my balls are just too small to go fast on that track! :(

borislav

Control Rider
erichmond;287464 wrote: Thanks, Bo - I'll do that. I need all the help I can get on that track. I think I have trouble with some of the lines, my visuals/reference points, body position, etc. The only other issue I can think of - perhaps my balls are just too small to go fast on that track! :(
Maybe you should have ball augmentation surgery!;):D

borislav

Control Rider
damiankelly;287450 wrote:
Pseudolus;287421 said:
Nice Damian! You got your bike fixed up quick and ready to go! Look forward to riding together.

Thanks Fahdee-- I had to clean this out of cylinder 3 first-- the plan is to be ready.
Damian that's blow out from Lightning!!!???
Did they (tuning fork's) took care of you or you had to do it on your own!?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erichmond;287464 wrote: Thanks, Bo - I'll do that. I need all the help I can get on that track. I think I have trouble with some of the lines, my visuals/reference points, body position, etc. The only other issue I can think of - perhaps my balls are just too small to go fast on that track! :(
Following Bo is like watching a famous artist paint!!! He puts it all together :agree:

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;287481 wrote: Following Bo is like watching a famous artist paint!!! He puts it all together :agree:
My brother Vinny thanks for kind words but I wish I'm that good!
What Vinny said people don't miss out on this one,you going to burn ton of gas,shag some tires,get tired like nobodys business AND LEARN A LOT!!!How can you say no to this?;):D