SED Days are LIVE!

vinny337;288844 wrote: I'm looking forward to riding 20 laps non-stop...:wow: Who's with me??
Hey Vinny,

Dude I'm so with you but there is only one problem. Have you read my signature ? By the time your on lap 20 I will most likely still be on lap 7:spank:

C'mon guys and gals lets make this happen

Davidv1388

I will know by the end of the week if work permits for me to do the 25th day. Only problem is my bump to "I" isn't in the system yet so it won't let me sign up.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
vinny337;288844 wrote: I'm looking forward to riding 20 laps non-stop...:wow: Who's with me??
Me! I signed up for BOTH as soon as registration opened.

C'mon folks, this is a great way to improve skills. What other club offers open track time??

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yes, to the die hards, it's going to be a fun time for sure!! No stress, no pressure, work on some things and just ride!! Who else is with me??

motorkas

Dave561;288871 wrote: Easy for us cause we count the laps by how may times we lap the beamer brothers. :D
I'm buying a carton, and leaving packs EVERYWHERE - on the steps, on the front seat, the Zuma, in the garage. . .in your boots. . .While I have confined myself to the reality of the :spank:; still doesn't mean I can't use hypoxia to limit the amount of times it happens :D(now I just need to figure out the "clean living" crew's kryptonite. . .:)

and somebody needs to create a "spitting out your drink and laughing hysterically" emoticon - normally with you, I know it's coming so I get to "steel myself for the blow" (and even then you m*$#@rf#*@!r, you still make me laugh hysterically). . .but this time I was like "oh, he's going to do the solidarity thing - lets see what he's got. . .it's ok to take a sip of the dew. . .yeah the macbook screen was not a fan. . .:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Hambone;288847 wrote: I'm all about it! Common folks!!! Lets ride!!Cool!! ;)

Pseudolus;288848 wrote: I'm so with you Vinny, I'm upping the beer offer to an extra extra large 12 ounce!!!!! :DThat's what I'm talking about!

JimmyW;288858 wrote: Hey Vinny,

Dude I'm so with you but there is only one problem. Have you read my signature ? By the time your on lap 20 I will most likely still be on lap 7:spank:

C'mon guys and gals lets make this happen
Ha, you're going to have a blast!!

HondaGalToo;288870 wrote:
Me! I signed up for BOTH as soon as registration opened.

C'mon folks, this is a great way to improve skills. What other club offers open track time??
Judy You have always been a trooper!

R1Baby;288983 wrote:
I plan to ride until I'm out of fuel, fill up and go back out!
Chris, You are a beast!! :wow:

Hambone

Pseudolus;288848 wrote: I'm so with you Vinny, I'm upping the beer offer to an extra extra large 12 ounce!!!!! :D
So is that for people who are going to sign up or can I get an extra extra large 12 oz beer? I hate to miss out on a deal like that! :D

borislav

Control Rider
Come on people let's make it happen!!!
Ride 'till you can't ride no more days FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pseudolus

Hambone;288998 wrote: So is that for people who are going to sign up or can I get an extra extra large 12 oz beer? I hate to miss out on a deal like that! :D
If Wednesday still happens, beer for anyone within reach! :D

"while supplies last......" :haha:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hambone;289327 wrote: It's noon can I load up and assume we are riding on Tuesday and Wednesday ?
Yeah, I need to know one way or the other today. I have to work tomorrow, and if I'm leaving tomorrow after work, I need to let my carpool know today if I'm working in NJ tomorrow, or going out to PA with the carpool. In other words, where I go to work tomorrow depends on whether or not we're riding on Tues/Wed. And I need to know that today.