Skill enhancement day

hagerp

Hi,

I'm fairly new to NESBA (just 2 track days) and I noticed that there will be a couple of "skill enhancement days" at VIR in May. Can you tell me a bit about the difference between an SED and a regular track day? I didn't find much when I searched the forum.

thanks
Paul

Meat

You definitely should do it. The link that Jay had in his reply will let you know what it is all about and what the schedule for the day is. I sure wish there was a SED day for advanced.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I hear nothing but good feed back on SED...I will be taking one or two or maybe even three of them :) Welcome to the NESBA family!!

jay956

Meat;107328 wrote: You definitely should do it. The link that Jay had in his reply will let you know what it is all about and what the schedule for the day is. I sure wish there was a SED day for advanced.
you f'ers are fast enough already :flipoff:

trickyricky

So when does the planning and meeting of the minds begin? I going the both 14th and 15th , I don't have a trailer, and never ben to VIR, but I can make up with some banter, mechanical skills and , Spanish, Italian, Portugese or Japanese translations :D:D

lindr6

trickyricky;107362 wrote: So when does the planning and meeting of the minds begin? I going the both 14th and 15th , I don't have a trailer, and never ben to VIR, but I can make up with some banter, mechanical skills and , Spanish, Italian, Portugese or Japanese translations :D:D
Talk to 2thrill357 he is plaining on going tell him to give you a ride out there.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I hate to tell you, Ricarcdo, but you realize you can only go one day..which for you would be the second SED at VIR on the schedule....unless you're going to support a friend in B group...which is always cool.

At the first ever SED at Beaver, I rode on the first day (Saturday) because I was in B group (Sept. 2007). Sunday was Intermediate's day and I was pit support for my two friends.

Good times!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
jay956;107375 wrote: D, 15th is South....
Correct, he can ride the :i: SED day on the 14th, and the regular day on South on the 15th.
The :b: SED day is Thursday the 13th.

Is it Spring yet????

JRA

Just FYI, the South Course is awesome. It seems like South gets dissed because VIR has the North and Full courses seen as the premier configurations, but for what it's worth I think VIR South is the best value on our schedule. It really has a good variety of different types of turns, including a mini "corkscrew" and it's fast. Not nearly as technical as the north course, but technical enough that skill makes the difference. It's one of my favorite tracks.

stow

JRA;107515 wrote: Just FYI, the South Course is awesome. It seems like South gets dissed because VIR has the North and Full courses seen as the premier configurations, but for what it's worth I think VIR South is the best value on our schedule. It really has a good variety of different types of turns, including a mini "corkscrew" and it's fast. Not nearly as technical as the north course, but technical enough that skill makes the difference. It's one of my favorite tracks.
I agree. I like the South and North course. I really don't care for the full course.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Yeah. Thanks. That Friday SED fucked my plans for that weekend.... I may go to NJ and try Lightning instead now.