Skill enhancement day

TomCat63

^^ Yea, screwed my plans too Ron. It was really disappointing to receive that cancellation notice...:banghead:

barry38

jay956;112799 wrote: doesnt show up in the cart
Hmmmmmmm I'd email info@nesba.com. Riders Manual para 4b states "If you sign up for a multi-day event, every day after the first day will be discounted $15".

You're trying to sing up for the "B" SED on Thursday and the Saturday on South right? That should qualify as a multi-day event I would think.......

jay956

Sent an email to NESBA, the next day i got a reply and a credit in my account for the multi day discount. NESBA rocks!

jeff

I'm thinking about doing one of these at VIR but not sure whether to sign up for B or I. I'm still in B but at my last track day, NJMP in October, I was one of the fastest in B and a CR told me he thought I could get the bump to I in another track day or two. So I'm sort of in between the groups, which should I sign up for?

jay956

jeff;114039 wrote: I'm thinking about doing one of these at VIR but not sure whether to sign up for B or I. I'm still in B but at my last track day, NJMP in October, I was one of the fastest in B and a CR told me he thought I could get the bump to I in another track day or two. So I'm sort of in between the groups, which should I sign up for?
well if you were in B the last track day then you dont have a choice to sign up in I